Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me and my girlfriend of seven years just finished...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and my girlfriend of seven years just finished...

**** women and **** they're messed up heads, they are impossible to deal with!
    We've been killing eachother ever since I told her I was moving to Melbourne with my mates for six months in January, she said she didn't mind.
    But obviously does, Am I wrong for leaving her for so long?

I've never cheated on her, and she gets jealous sometimes cause I have alot of female friends. At the same time, I've never done with them...

Head is melted, **** women.

give me 10k woman

Comment

by women do u mean ur blowup doll??? juuus kidden my man...yeah dude they all are the same..tell ya one thing but mean another..but noooo its all good for them to do what they want and ur opinion dont matter all they can say is "get over it"

Comment

how you getting the monz to move over there?

Comment

Hit it and quit it works in this case, well most.

Very simple.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
            by women do u mean ur blowup doll??? juuus kidden my man...yeah dude they all are the same..tell ya one thing but mean another..but noooo its all good for them to do what they want and ur opinion dont matter all they can say is "get over it"
            She'll come crawling back, and try work things out but I think I'm done with it... I'm only 23 and I wanna see the world, she's not interested in doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
              how you getting the monz to move over there?
              Save man, I make about 620 a week after tax and I've been 400 a week since I got back from America. I'm hoping to go over with 10k euro, which is about 15k aus dollars.

And the flights, visa, insurance and stuff is 1.6k euro.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                She'll come crawling back, and try work things out but I think I'm done with it... I'm only 23 and I wanna see the world, she's not interested in doing that.
                yeah man if ur still young and wanna see the world...def go for it..i mean u will def find and see maaaany others out there while ur gon and if u were together you'd be like "damn" lol...plus hell Boss Lady thinks ur god so all good lol...However if u finda gr8 woman whom gives u no bull****...marry her...like i did...lol

Comment

Oz is ****ing great man, go for it.

If u split up with her there are LOADS of fit women over there. Swedish girls seem to love the gold coast. Melbourne is a great city but travel around a bit. Sydney is over rated and Brisbane is only good for work, but Goldie, Melbourne, Byron Bay (go to Nimbin if u go there, its a hippy town in the hills, strange place, well worth a visit lol). Ive heard Cairns is a good laugh but i never made it that far north.

Comment

PS work is piss easy to get. Even if u dont have a work visa. So if u start to run out you'll get a job on a building site (u can get about $1000 a week laboring). Just get a fake IBN number.

Hell even talk to a few tradesmen in Irish bars they'll sort u out cash in hand work.

Comment

Working...
                    X