Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Booth Not Sure if Haye Could Beat Vitali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Booth Not Sure if Haye Could Beat Vitali?

"A lot of people around me are saying I could beat Vitali. Adam Booth is on the fence. We watched the Klitschko-Adamek fight together live from London." -David Haye.

What the hell? You know a guy has no chance when his manager and trainer is telling him "I dont know if you could beat him." Booth requires Haye to fight Vitali in order to get paid and is still telling him that he's not sure? Listening to Haye it is completely clear that he knows he has no shot whatsoever and just wants paid. Its laughable how different he speaks about Vitali than Wlad. He was going to kill Wlad...now some people around him are saying he "could" beat Vitali and he has almost convinced his trainer...

wasn't it lennox who convinced haye, that fighting vitali might be a great idea? it clearly shows what's going on if his promoter/trainer isn't too convinced. we all know haye doesn't stand a realistic chance, and that most people will be watching that fight to see haye landing on the canvass.

Comment

this is hilarious if true.

Source?

Comment

im alone in thinkin vit was always the easier fight then

just make it happen i wanna start betting

Comment

so what mickey didn't think rocky could beat apollo.

doubt tom coughlin thought the giants could beat the Pats.

and so on.

Comment

Booth is a smart guy and very good trainer, he's just calling it like he sees it. He said he thought Haye should probably retire back in June if he didn't get the Wlad rematch.

Comment

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...ent-plans.html

here is the source.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Booth is a smart guy and very good trainer, he's just calling it like he sees it. He said he thought Haye should probably retire back in June if he didn't get the Wlad rematch.
                Sounds more like he doesn't want to be associated with high profile defeats.

Haye should give it a go, what has he got to lose? he has everything to gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  wasn't it lennox who convinced haye, that fighting vitali might be a great idea? it clearly shows what's going on if his promoter/trainer isn't too convinced. we all know haye doesn't stand a realistic chance, and that most people will be watching that fight to see haye landing on the canvass.
                  Lewis interview after Vitali-Adamek

"Nobody can beat Vitali"

Comment

I dont think Haye could beat Vitali, as Vitali himself even said hes probably the best hes ever been now.

Im afraid Haye isnt as good as the LL that fought Vitali, and if Vitali is better than the vitali that fought LL, its not looking good for Haye. Even if Vitali was slightly worse than the one who fought LL, Haye would still have his work cut out.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 09-26-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X