No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev-Dillian Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Pulev-Dillian Whyte

Whyte was telling Pulev a few days ago to agree to sign to fight him, saying how he doesn't want it, date at the O2 in London was booked, 2 days later his own promoter loses the purse bid for his fighter by about 3/4 of a million dollars and is now facing having to travel to Bulgaria to fight.

Hearn is really a tight arse!

He can only bid what he thinks the fight can generate, Sauerland wasn't far off the same figure. Cant really do anything about someone that wants to bid real big.

Comment

That's what Shyte gets for trying to avoid Luis Ortiz.

Comment

nobody paid $4M for this fight

Comment

whyte is getting more money this way than he would have got had eddie won the bid, fair deserved extra financial reward, nice one DWHY

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
            whyte is getting more money this way than he would have got had eddie won the bid, fair deserved extra financial reward, nice one DWHY
            can you explain how?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              can you explain how?
              Whyte only gets 25% so I'm assuming he is saying he is doubling his purse at least, in reality I doubt this fight now happens

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                Whyte only gets 25% so I'm assuming he is saying he is doubling his purse at least, in reality I doubt this fight now happens
                the bid is about 1.5mil, 25% means whyte is going home with about 300k plus which I think is too poor for a warrior like whyte.
                Maybe he get some other incentives from the promotions and other stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Crushinator View Post
                  Whyte's split is $375,000 which is about £280,000, once he has his expenses and tax deductions then there isn't a lot left.

He will probably get the Sky tv money

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cholo View Post
                    Whyte's split is $375,000 which is about £280,000, once he has his expenses and tax deductions then there isn't a lot left.

He will probably get the Sky tv money
                    yeah but would've been even less if an 800K bid won

Comment

Working...
                    X