Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO and Canelo called Floyd the #1 Pound for Pound fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Stfu FATASS, no one cares what you think

Comment

*****s: when Kellerman said Floyds is the P4P king, whole HBO said it... When Dan Rafael said same, its the whole ESPN... How about asking other announcers/HOST of HBO or ESPN? Merchant? Lederman?

FACT: RING #1 P4P is Pac, and its not the opinion of ONE host/writer but the entire Organization/Company.

Comment

Originally posted by -huey- View Post
        after pacquiao made the 38 year old lightweight champion (jmm) come up to welterweight, where pac would have all the advantages, and still got owned....i can't help but agree with floyd being the #1 pound for pound fighter.
        ^^^^^^ this

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Canelo trying to duck his weightclass lol. Cmon dude, clean out your division and unify the belts at 154. Alvarez has legions of Mexicans in his fanbase the money will come.
          As a fellow vet, I appreciate that pic with the flag bro

Comment

floyd fought Mosley and nearly got KOed, then returns to win against Ortiz by sucker punching him. Now he's back to P4P #1.
            Uhh... I wont agree that they put him back on there just by doing that but whatever floats their boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
              Because he's the best way to get paid out there without taking punishment. Mayweather's opponents leave the ring smiling even after getting sucker punched while Pacquiao leave the ring looking like zombies.
              That's cause they were weight drained.

Comment

how about we all agree that 1 2 3 are all interchangable between jmm, floy, and manny until floyd fights manny??? fair??

Comment

Working...
                X