Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why every time a euro fighter wins euro fans think he’s the greatest thing since...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Shut up casual. I’ll just pull up old posts from you saying Loma is the best skilled boxer in the world and then months later that he’ll duck Linares because he’s die in the ring against him.

I get it. Your a casual that just started watching boxing and you are a hateful POS racist scumbag that challenges people to bets and then doesn’t honor them because your a f@gg but you judge boxers on skin color and that often fails.

Now go and kill yourself you disgusting POS because your a racist cretin and the world is worse with you in it.

LEAVE THE SITE.
    Good job on bringing up the old quotes. You could smell right from the initial post this guy's agenda.

Comment

First it was GG then Kov then Loma and now Usyk. The TS has a point. But ill say this. Most fans do vote for their favorite fighter...but I don't remember everyone universally saying that Bud, Roman G, Floyd or Ward were pfp best lol... Get the strap. Lol, kidding.

Comment

How the **** can posters who hype up Wilder and the Charlos accuse others of over hyping fighters that are much more accomplished than those 3? And do it with straight face too

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          How the **** can posters who hype up Wilder and the Charlos accuse others of over hyping fighters that are much more accomplished than those 3? And do it with straight face too
          You have a legit point there. You know they'll duck this post

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            those guys have special bonus skill points. just like ward had. clinching, headbutting, and low blowing is just far superior than what usyk does.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Shut up casual. I’ll just pull up old posts from you saying Loma is the best skilled boxer in the world and then months later that he’ll duck Linares because he’s die in the ring against him.

I get it. Your a casual that just started watching boxing and you are a hateful POS racist scumbag that challenges people to bets and then doesn’t honor them because your a f@gg but you judge boxers on skin color and that often fails.

Now go and kill yourself you disgusting POS because your a racist cretin and the world is worse with you in it.

LEAVE THE SITE.
              I've told you not to make bets with that sucker, he's not going to leave

Comment

Look, let's not lose the point.

Yes, some folks tend to hype a boxer for less than real reasons.

But Usyk is the goods.

He is legit a P4P guy.

Now, I don't think he should try messing with any heavyweights for now- there is a reason he fights as a cruiserweight at this point in his career, folks.

But, maybe eventually he can try the big dogs.

Maybe start with Bellew- but even that is no gimme.

Comment

yeah like hyping up guys who are on everyones p4p list in the end is shocking, totally shocking, how could it happen????

as if fighters in the states are not hyped too, must be missing that one, wilder and the charlies better live up to the hype too

Comment

Yeah, such undeserving hype for Usyk. what a joke.

He's being hyped because his accomplishment. Before, people were saying he possibly deserved a P4P top 10 spot around the back end. After his dominate win over Gassiev, and with him becoming an undisputed champion, he deservedly earned a top 5 spot.

If you call this unfounded hype, you're being an ignorant moron.

Let's see, Usyk:
                    -Undisputed champion in 15 fights
                    -Standout amateur career. Olympic and World Gold medalist @ Heavyweight

Defeated Murat Gassiev (26-0 at the time):
                    -Stopped undefeated Yunier Dorticos (22-0)
                    -Easily stopped Krzysztof Wlodarczyk (who was a veteran and still a former world champion)
                    -Close win over Denis Lebedev (whom I'm pretty sure was a unified champion at one point)

Defeated Mairis Briedis (23-0 at the time):
                    -Wins over Marco Huck & Mike Perez
                    -Manuel Charr (who he stopped at heavyweight with a significant weight disadvantage)

Defeated Marco Huck (40-4 at the time):
                    -Veteran world champion
                    -Attempted to win a heavyweight title but lost in a close fight against Povetkin (who was probably the #2-3 heavyweight at the time)

Defeated Glowacki (26-0 at the time) who:
                    -Veteran world champion with wins over Marco Huck and Steve Cunningham.

Other wins:
                    -Prospect Michael Hunter who seemed to have some backing as a possibly good fighter. Still seems decent, anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                      Sliced bread. Lol

Seriously these newbs do it every time now therr doing it with Usyk.
                      Dude he just faced the best guys in his division and won all his fights. Wtf are you trying to downplay here.

My god. You are just a hater plain and simple.

From reports we are hearing he is going to move up to HW and you still are here trying to hate on him.

Kid just STFU and watch him be great.

Have a good day

Comment

Working...
                      X