Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-13-2018, 09:39 AM #171
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,039,919.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
not white. I'm blacker than black and lomachenko is number 1 for me I also have golovkin ahead of crawford.
that hue is called "Bill Duke Black"

and I've got Loma at #1 too, with Crow/GGG tied at 2. I'm tired of the race card being thrown around just for not agreeing with someone. SMH
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-13-2018, 09:51 AM #172
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,780.50
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic Certified Batty man - Straightener 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
Stop it, only dumb ****ing believe that fight was a draw.and he out landed Jacobs in 9 of 12 rounds, tied one, and had the KD. Wasn’t that close at all.

And the Canelo fight was with another guy on the top of the p4p discussion.

As good as Crawford is, he doesn’t have that yet.

I actually believe Canelo won. Pussie g is a fraud. Seriously two step up fights and he looked ordinary at best. Now he is begging Canelo for another pay day. He will lose to Canelo in September you fans will cry robbery, and pussie g will fight a bum after that fight.

This shyt is clear as day how this is going to play out. Instead of facing Charlo, or D-Chenko after losing to Canelo he will fight another bum. pussie g is a fraud. And he won 9 rounds in the JACOBS fight???

You are outside your rabbit ass mind saying that dumb shyt. Jacobs won 8-9 rounds easy as fuuck. lil g didn't do shyt in that fight had a grazing knock down that's it. He looked HORRIBLE in that fight and Jacobs won that shyt.
Sweet_Science2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 09:57 AM #173
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
Sweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet_Science2 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,780.50
F**king f@ggot - Mike D Kick this inept little slut - Mike D My name is Sweetie Science and I drink lattes because I'm a f@ggot - Mike D Broke him Mentally and Physically - Nomadic Certified Batty man - Straightener 
Autism - Krusher P4P #1 

Quote:
Garcia’s can compete at 147. He has legit size over Loma. If Loma and Garcia are seen as competitive fights it goes to show just how good Loma is.

And stop pretending his loss wasn’t in his second fight fighting competition that is even now considered good.

Crawford has not accomplished anything near the run Loma is on.

Sorry, but simply not the case.
Dude only has 12 fights period. What has Loma done that Crawford hasn't done in the last 4 years??? They are the same fuucking age idiot. SO what has Loma done that Crawford hasn't in the last 4 years???????????????????????????

I know Crawford hasn't lost to a dude with DOUBLE digits L's period. That was only a few years ago. Mikey Garcia can make the 135 weight limit and Loma has a belt their, so they claim he is the best so Mikey Garcia is going to do the right thing, in beat his ass, put hands on him, smack him around the ring take his fuucking belt like it was nothing.

Don't say it was his second fight then call him the best!! Dude isn't there yet.
Sweet_Science2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 05:33 PM #174
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2051 Post(s)
BillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond reputeBillyBoxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,209,947.77
Good post, man. - anthonydavid11 First Rate Poster - ironmt Good poster, even when you disagree with him. - 1bad65 

Ward should do his homeworks. He is an horrible commentator, sounds like he barely follows boxing. He is biased towrds non us fighters. Malignaggi was a worst fighters but is a better analyste.
BillyBoxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:03 PM #175
This One Can See

Quoted: 867 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 590,447,115,841,166.75
Total Points: 590,447,615,958,004.62
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
You can call it what you want but Bud is going to whoop Spence’s ass. So triangle that. Spence is fighting another ****en no hoper and I hope he whoops Spence’s ass ole overrated ass lmao.
You seem really confident.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:31 PM #176
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2536 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,000,152,084.38
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
You seem really confident.
Confident in my pick, yeah. And I base it on styles.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:32 PM #177
Contender

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,014,747.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
Based on what???
Linares was #1 at 135 (Garsia was at 140 and still is).
Ajvar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:32 PM #178
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2536 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,001,000,152,084.38
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Garcia’s can compete at 147. He has legit size over Loma. If Loma and Garcia are seen as competitive fights it goes to show just how good Loma is.

And stop pretending his loss wasn’t in his second fight fighting competition that is even now considered good.

Crawford has not accomplished anything near the run Loma is on.

Sorry, but simply not the case.
Bud hasn't accomplished anything near Loma? Are you out of your ****en mind, lmao. #Cluelesslmao
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List