This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
    Rooney was fucking 90 year old prostitutes, Sterling was buying batteries from Poundland.

I don't get it, he doesn't come across as a bad kid, and he does a lot for charity.
    Yeah I dont get it either. Think it mostly comes from ditching Liverpool, but at the end of the day, he ditched QPR (iirc) for them in the first place, and he was being offered way more money and realistic chances at Silverware.

Makes me laugh how uppity people get about players being loyal to their team, when 99% of their signings came to them because they were disloyal to the last team. As if any of us would turn down a massive pay rise out of loyalty to our bosses

Comment

• Sad that foreign owned Sun feels so threatened by our future WC winning national team that they are already trying to sabotage us.

Whats the point. Its inevitable.

England will be 2018 WC winners. It is known.

Comment

• Sterling is a rich, black immigrant. Of course The Scum hates him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Yeah I dont get it either. Think it mostly comes from ditching Liverpool, but at the end of the day, he ditched QPR (iirc) for them in the first place, and he was being offered way more money and realistic chances at Silverware.

Makes me laugh how uppity people get about players being loyal to their team, when 99% of their signings came to them because they were disloyal to the last team. As if any of us would turn down a massive pay rise out of loyalty to our bosses
          Liverpool fans are different.

Burned Torres shirts ffs. A Spaniard who already captained his hometown club.

We all know Gerrard was a bottle job and would have joined Chelsea before he got threatened.

When Wilkins died they showed the goal he scored against Chelsea with him going mental. He was our youngest captain and yoof product. No one holds that against him ffs.

Football innit. Low scoring. Celebrate the goals ffs.

Like Bodiesinflight said. Don’t kiss the badge buy me pint. Celebrate your goal and if you feel bad buy me a pint

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            Got nothing to do with who he plays for. You miss the point.

I haven't looked at any articles from the Sun. Unless you've been living under a cave you'll have seen the embarrassing coverage on Sterling for the past few years. Dunno what you're even arguing.
            Wtf are you on about you just linked a post with a headline from the sun.. Yet you haven't looked?..

And no i don't read ****ing rags like the sun or any paper infact.. so i have not seen all the "bad coverage" he's been getting..

Except for when he had half a good season for Liverpool got all billy big bollocks and refused a huge contract from them.

This kind of stuff is par for the course as a "top" english player.. all though what Sterling has done to be considered such.. i don't know. Maybe they are just picking on him cause he's black?
            Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 05-30-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Wtf are you on about you just linked a post with a headline from the sun.. Yet you haven't looked?..

And no i don't read ****ing rags like the sun or any paper infact.. so i have not seen all the "bad coverage" he's been getting..

Except for when he had half a good season for Liverpool got all billy big bollocks and refused a huge contract from them.

This kind of stuff is par for the course as a "top" english player.. all though what Sterling has done to be considered such.. i don't know. Maybe they are just picking on him cause he's black?
              Mate, you don't have to read papers to see or hear about news coverage and headlines. Do you use social media at all? One of the pics I posted was a snippet from Sky Sports News yesterday where they literally invented a quote to make Sterling look worse.

Sterling's treatment is not 'par for the course' in the slightest, it's a disgrace (as everyone else in the thread agrees apart from you). Please show me any player ever who has received more unprovoked criticism in the media.

Based on your comments you seem like the sort of person the tabloids are aiming for with their coverage tbh. You're being either blind or ignorant.

Here's an 11 page thread on United's main forum which highlights the ridiculous treatment he regularly receives. Hope that clears things up: http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-m...rimark.425985/
              Last edited by El Fenomeno; 05-30-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Your post is so full of unnecessary ****e man... if you haven't seen the "bad coverage" he's been getting then don't comment on it as you admittedly don't know enough about it in the first place?!

Comment

• Who gives a **** about the way Sterling is being treated by the media? He's ****. If anything that's the only thing keeping him relevant.

At least with the last few scapegoats Rooney/Beckham they were actually world class players. He's just a bit unlucky the squad is so **** the media have got nothing else to focus on. Funniest thing of all? He shoots like a little girl, shoulda got a tattoo of a water gun on his leg.

Comment

Rooney/Beckham/Gazza all had far more on and off the pitch issues than Sterling has ever had though. There's nothing to even report on with him so the papers write headlines such as 'Raheem Sterling treats himself to breakfast despite missing out on PFA Young Player of the year award'.

An award he was jobbed on, just out of interest.

Also, Sky Sports News actually made things WORSE last night:

How is this even an actual thing?
                    They still made stuff up about those players even if they did court the limelight, the only difference is now the media don't have those kind of players to get headlines so they made Sterling the go to guy to mock. He's young, rich, black and flash.

Not saying its right but some were saying they didn't understand it so i thought i'd wade in with my 2 pence.

Comment

Your post is so full of unnecessary ****e man... if you haven't seen the "bad coverage" he's been getting then don't comment on it as you admittedly don't know enough about it in the first place?!
                      So no actual response then? you didn't post the sun slagging off Sterling? I read that "thread" you posted and it's nothing just the usual garbage papers use to fill pages with.. stuff they have been attacking players with for YEARS

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Who gives a **** about the way Sterling is being treated by the media? He's ****. If anything that's the only thing keeping him relevant.

At least with the last few scapegoats Rooney/Beckham they were actually world class players. He's just a bit unlucky the squad is so **** the media have got nothing else to focus on. Funniest thing of all? He shoots like a little girl, shoulda got a tattoo of a water gun on his leg.
                      Yep only reason El Fenemeno has noticed.. you guessed it.. he plays for City

Boo****inghoo they're attacking a young entitled overrated English footballer who gets paid way to much.. Never seen that before and at least in the past as you say the targets had actually achieved stuff/were world class.

Bullying doe.. Yeah never seen the press try to tear down celebs/footballers before.. bet Sterling cries himself to sleep the poor chap

Comment

Working...
                      X