No announcement yet.

Great Win but Loma Not Better than Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Win but Loma Not Better than Floyd

That was a great performance but Loma can be wreckless in his attack. He got hit with a lot of great shots from Linares, punches he took simply from being squared up, overly aggressive, and a bit careless. Most notably he got put on his butt with a straight right hand, something we never saw happen to Floyd.

I think Loma is beatable, namely because he leaves himself wide open for counters much too often, I think a real sharpshooter has a chance of timing and stopping Loma. I'm thinking a guy like Crawford or Mikey Garcia

But regardless great fight and Loma is certainly p4p right now!
    Last edited by Code Red; 05-12-2018, 09:25 PM.

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    That was a great performance but Loma can be wreckless in his attack. He got hit with a lot of great shots from Linares, punches he took simply from being squared up, overly aggressive, and a bit careless. Most notably he got put on his butt with a straight right hand, something we never saw happen to Floyd.

I think Loma is beatable, namely because he leaves himself wide open for counters much too often, I think a real sharpshooter has a chance of timing and stopping Loma. I'm thinking a guy like Crawford

But regardless great fight and Loma is certainly p4p right now!
    Crawford is huge

Also, Floyd got put on queer street by Mosley, a couple of other times he got hurt bad, and Judah dropped him even if briefly

Comment

Floyd ate plenty of shots from McGregor. What’s your point? Loma took a risk moving up and fought the number 1 of that weight class. And KOd him/made him quit of fatigue.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        Crawford is huge

Also, Floyd got put on queer street by Mosley, a couple of other times he got hurt bad, and Judah dropped him even if briefly
        Queer street? he got hit by one good shot from mosley and held on to him. stop making up your own version of history

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Floyd ate plenty of shots from McGregor. What’s your point? Loma took a risk moving up and fought the number 1 of that weight class. And KOd him/made him quit of fatigue.
          Using the McGregor fight as any sort of comparison... Has anyone ever told you that you're a genius?

Comment

Lomo has a long way to go to be compared to the likes of Floyd or even Pac

Comment

He could well be regarded as better than Mayweather by the end of his career. 3 weight world champion in a dozen fights. Has that been done before?

Comment

Loma vs linares and these guys bring up floyd when nobody mentions his name.

Insecurity is a mutha.

Comment

This answers my question who would win at 130. Floyd is just superior in every way.

Comment

Loma is not going to be able to do anything to convince people he's an ATG. He won't be able to beat Mikey at 135. Beating up on the 130 guys won't prove anything. He's pretty much hit his peak of achievements.

Comment

Working...
                    X