Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've had enough of the suspense. I'm talking to you boxingscene.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    VIP? Is that, like, where orgies take place?
    There was this spot at the bellagio, top floor, wimmin, drugs, extasy, extasy, coke, meth, choose your poison, I’m old 2001, broadware tech... I couldn’t keep up with the wimmin and dope.... nevermind... broadware, graham tech got bought by Cisco.... please doubt me and look it up, nah I’ll share a like if I can find it

Gimme a minute

Here you go homie, Matt graham, was my boss,

https://newsroom.cisco.com/press-rel...icleId=3398521

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I kinda believe you are not talking to me.... agreed... I’ll post my name, ny address, my number, never mind... I’m gonna quit posting... nevermind... a lot of young dudes, who may or not know who their daddy’s are keep yawing ****... Paul, first name... I keep promises... and I keep promises... katase, goyoba manion, 2 chome, look it up... I’ll step in for rockin, my homie...

How old are you... ..? How old are you... how much dirt have you done? How ashamed... never mind kid...

The reason I’m asking is my lil homies are chomping at the bit... I’m paying then, and they want to get down..... track me, and look me up, I’m headed back to the USA, we’re ill try my best to fulfill my financial obligations... hit me up... pm style... I love to dance,,
      Let’s how this goes.... rockin is my homie.... now tell me, who are you?...
      Hey Z don't try me I'm grimy. And Johnny is in my target list now best keep an eye out for your for chihuahua.

Catching bodies whether human or canine. Tell rockin he has 10 hours left until he gets snatched off the streets.

We don't play games. I'm ready to go all out for the vip password. Ready to dance, you want these hands bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
        Hey Z don't try me I'm grimy. And Johnny is in my target list now best keep an eye out for your for chihuahua.

Catching bodies whether human or canine. Tell rockin he has 10 hours left until he gets snatched off the streets.

We don't play games. I'm ready to go all out for the vip password. Ready to dance, you want these hands bro?
        I promised my wife, I’ll fight no more forever... my lil homies are all ranking members of the nuestra familia... straight up warriors,... but I’d prefer to break bread... what’s your real name? Break kosher bread with me.... I would like to fantasize the no one doubts me.... peace homie... stay away... that photo I have posted, I shouldn’t have posted, It’s a meeting of real killers at Folsom prison.after reaching an accord... how old are you.... I won’t ask you for your address, try not to embarrass yourself, there are real men on this site who know me.... where you at.... I’ll take my chances...

Comment

I promised my wife, I’ll fight no more forever... my lil homies are all ranking members of the nuestra familia... straight up warriors,... but I’d prefer to break bread... what’s your real name? Break kosher bread with me.... I would like to fantasize the no one doubts me.... peace homie... stay away... that photo I have posted, I shouldn’t have posted, It’s a meeting of real killers at Folsom prison.after reaching an accord... how old are you.... I won’t ask you for your address, try not to embarrass yourself, there are real men on this site who know me.... where you at.... I’ll take my chances...
          I'm a young stud I'm in my prime aged 24. my street name is homie homie dawg.

My fighting style is muay Thai slick Rick sexual shaolin.

I built folsom prison with my bare hands no machines took me aeons but got the job done. All killers report to me I feed them jabenero peppers and rye wheat

Comment

When the pimp's in the crib ma
            Drop it like it's hot
            Drop it like it's hot
            Drop it like it's hot
            When the pigs try to get at you
            Park it like it's hot
            Park it like it's hot
            Park it like it's hot
            And if a Zaroku get a attitude
            Pop it like it's hot
            Pop it like it's hot
            Pop it like it's hot
            I got the Rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
            And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on
            Uh! I'm a nice dude, with some nice dreams
            See these ice cubes, see these Ice Creams?
            Eligible bachelor, million dollar boat
            That's whiter than what's spilling down your throat
            The Phantom, exterior like fish eggs
            The interior like suicide wrist red
            I can exercise you, this can be your Phys. Ed
            Cheat on your man ma, that's how you get ahizzead

Comment

Drop it like it's hot
              Drop it like it's hot
              Drop it like it's hot
              Park it like it's hot
              Park it like it's hot
              Park it like it's hot
              Pop it like it's hot
              Pop it like it's hot
              Pop it like it's hot
              Do you need an address and location...

Comment

Do you need an address and location...
                No I have plenty, I'm global bro

Comment

Drop it like it's hot
                  Drop it like it's hot
                  Drop it like it's hot
                  Park it like it's hot
                  Park it like it's hot
                  Park it like it's hot
                  Pop it like it's hot
                  Pop it like it's hot
                  Pop it like it's hot
                  You have severely discredited yourself... I don’t know who can coax you outta your mommas garage, your weak azz attempt at rap... you are humiliating yourself... have you ever, and I mean ever fought, save yourself the embarrassment, you look super stupid.... let’s end this,,, in a mercificul way,,, you win I lose... you a boss king pin...

I’m still waiting for your addresss.... do you even know your father’s name? Do you? Listen if you ****ing can, I know a few mods are wondering wat you are so fvcinging stuuuupid.... malnourishment, premature.... let’s speak Spanish, archaic Hebrew,,, **** it , you are both without form and substance, kinda not sure you think you are smart.....

Stop embarrassing yourself, Don’t know who you are, but I’m easy to look up.... let’s drop it, you win... you beat an old man Paul,,, let me bury my dead uncle... if you had any sense of decency.... you’d gimme a break... Hebrew next time, spanish, , Japanese... young punks let their egos get in the was of life... I walk on the beach, and do not post half of the things that bring me Grief,,, I gave tyoummy mane and address’s,,,, now....

Who are you...

Comment

You have severely discredited yourself... I don’t know who can coax you outta your mommas garage, your weak azz attempt at rap... you are humiliating yourself... have you ever, and I mean ever fought, save yourself the embarrassment, you look super stupid.... let’s end this,,, in a mercificul way,,, you win I lose... you a boss king pin...

I’m still waiting for your addresss.... do you even know your father’s name? Do you? Listen if you ****ing can, I know a few mods are wondering wat you are so fvcinging stuuuupid.... malnourishment, premature.... let’s speak Spanish, archaic Hebrew,,, **** it , you are both without form and substance, kinda not sure you think you are smart.....

Stop embarrassing yourself, Don’t know who you are, but I’m easy to look up.... let’s drop it, you win... you beat an old man Paul,,, let me bury my dead uncle... if you had any sense of decency.... you’d gimme a break... Hebrew next time, spanish, , Japanese... young punks let their egos get in the was of life... I walk on the beach, and do not post half of the things that bring me Grief,,, I gave tyoummy mane and address’s,,,, now....

Who are you...
                    That's not my rap it's snoop dogg's lol. My father's name was monopeg.

I'm living in Peru at the moment my address is known as. Box 18- 0573, Miraflores Lima18, Perú.

You want to talk ancient language huh punk. Have some sanskrit.

अस्माकं कार्याणि अस्मान्सावधीकरिष्यंति. अहमस्मि योधः. सहैश्वरेण ममैकात्मता.

Comment

That's not my rap it's snoop dogg's lol. My father's name was monopeg.

I'm living in Peru at the moment my address is known as. Box 18- 0573, Miraflores Lima18, Perú.

You want to talk ancient language huh punk. Have some sanskrit.

अस्माकं कार्याणि अस्मान्सावधीकरिष्यंति. अहमस्मि योधः. सहैश्वरेण ममैकात्मता.
                      I want to go to Peru, use that word punk lightly... now you set to show me around, I hope I got the cash to buy your meals,

My brother in law, hernan tanataruna,, who I viciously ****ed up two times and looks like maidana,,, is from Lima,,, I won’t go into details, Because I kinda forgave him as I beat some sense into him... never mind.... his sister Della wrote Paul mata, my name, on her hand, I was in a different mental state at that time... she wrote it on her had her mind set to marry me.... they were recent Immigrants to the USA, but my nephew Michael tanturana USMC lives in Vegas now, dropped serious bodies in Iraq and Afghanistan, hernan wanted to claim it was his blood, genetics... I laughed in his face... he sells cars now in Vegas, And he knows where the bear ****s in the woods... Michael tantaruna mata was a searget in the USMC, and he shot stight and true... I’m glad my GODSON, can sleep good at night... we can bring beercules, and other dudes,,, i wish I was a better man, a better example, a better everything...

Comment

Working...
                      X