Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Down on her luck white girl gets into Yale Med, accused of having white privilege

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snowflakes getting offended by a troll when they got into an ivy league school...seems like a scam to get that alt-right money on gofundme or something. We all know the alt-right just loves to play the victim and give away money to whine some more.
    Last edited by -Hyperion-; 05-01-2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      How is that a "Privilege??"

Some people can't/won't parent their kids and it's not my problem or concern if it's a much bigger problem in certain communities....Tough luck or better yet get off your ass and properly parent your kids like everyone should.....

I mean yes it sucks for the kids themselves....that they are punished for their stupid/lazy/non caring parents....But that's not my problem/concern.....

You are most ungrateful for the comforts you have in life.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        How is that a "Privilege??"

Some people can't/won't parent their kids and it's not my problem or concern if it's a much bigger problem in certain communities....Tough luck or better yet get off your ass and properly parent your kids like everyone should.....

I mean yes it sucks for the kids themselves....that they are punished for their stupid/lazy/non caring parents....But that's not my problem/concern.....
        How is his post even accurate??? The girl was abandoned by her parents..

Comment

The worst part is she even spent time arguing even defending herself against that white privelge post. Me personally I would've just kindly told the person to **** off and take that bull**** to someone who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            That’s motor city cobra in the comments section. That dude is everywhere online
            LMAO........ good post..... it’s the Jews who are plotting against everyone........ not really, but..... people think crazy things....

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Here is where the white privilege comes into play. I can explain it for those of you who are a little slow. This girl was born into a situation where she had well-off parents who cared for her and encouraged her. This is FAR more common among white people than minorities.
              What? So that constitutes to race? Where on earth does wealth/loving parents correlates to race? You pulled that out from your butt and tried to make a point that was never there. And you do know that the girl was abandoned right? Or maybe you didn't pay attention because you want to place the race card.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                LMAO........ good post..... it’s the Jews who are plotting against everyone........ not really, but..... people think crazy things....
                The Jews are actually the "smartest" in the world. If ima have some sorta major surgery, im making sure my doctors last name ends in stein or berg.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  What? So that constitutes to race? Where on earth does wealth/loving parents correlates to race? You pulled that out from your butt and tried to make a point that was never there. And you do know that the girl was abandoned right? Or maybe you didn't pay attention because you want to place the race card.
                  Because black parents cant take care of their kids 😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Because black parents cant take care of their kids 😂😂
                    So you admit white privilege exists. Their parents actually can take care of them. Thank you for being man enough to admit white privilege is a real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
                      So you admit white privilege exists. Their parents actually can take care of them. Thank you for being man enough to admit white privilege is a real thing.
                      Sucks2beyou

Comment

Working...
                      X