Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG isn't happy with the financial terms why doesn't he send Canelo an offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I'm seeing is a lot of excuses with people trying to make GGG the victim.

Canelo & GGG are closer in being a draw than Wilder is to Anthony Johnson. But Wilder & his team were able to come up with money to offer the A side.

Stop with the excuses

Comment

Oscar wants the same deal which favors them and is based off the rematch clause which should now be null and void considering his company couldn't produce a May 5th fight. To the people here saying "he doesn't deserve it" well he's bringing three belts to the fight at the moment and is the only opponent right now that gets GBP the kind of payday they are seeking, it takes two to tango and without Golovkin as the dance partner people aren't going to be happy with any other option they have, especially after being suspended for pissing dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        All I'm seeing is a lot of excuses with people trying to make GGG the victim.

Canelo & GGG are closer in being a draw than Wilder is to Anthony Johnson. But Wilder & his team were able to come up with money to offer the A side.

Stop with the excuses
        Dude you honestly think Oscar is going to accept ANY kind of offer? The only time he didn't run the show was for the Floyd fight and that's because they wanted the exposure. The guy is literally telling you in the media he is happy with the deal on the table, that does not sound to ANYONE like someone willing to negotiate at all.

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Dude you honestly think Oscar is going to accept ANY kind of offer? The only time he didn't run the show was for the Floyd fight and that's because they wanted the exposure. The guy is literally telling you in the media he is happy with the deal on the table, that does not sound to ANYONE like someone willing to negotiate at all.
            How many tmes do i have to say Oscar doesnt have to accept it? Did Hearn accept Wilders offer? No. But you know whathe said? He said he's going back to put together a better offer than the one Wilder wasn't happy with. That's the whole point. Stop with the excuses. If Wilder, who's a lesser draw than GGG, can find that money then so csn GGG if he feels he's worth more than he's being offered. Enough of the excuses. GGG can be held to the same standard as Wilder.

Comment

Then Arum comes back with a better offer.
              when has this ever happen?? i thought arum was the root cause of blocking big fights?

the whole point of a low offer was to ensure that ggg will not accept it, which will give oscar and team canelo a reason to walk away.

when arum sends mikey a low ball offer and mikey rejects, i want you to hold mikey to the same standard as you are with ggg.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post

when arum sends mikey a low ball offer and mikey rejects, i want you to hold mikey to the same standard as you are with ggg.
                I will as soon as you hold ggg to the same standard as wilder. Thats who this thread is talking about. I'm talking reality. You're throwing out hypotheticals. Let's deal with reality

Comment

I will as soon as you hold ggg to the same standard as wilder. Thats who this thread is talking about. I'm talking reality. You're throwing out hypotheticals. Let's deal with reality
                  not a ggg fan, havent been following what's going on with him to hold him to the same standard as wilder, just saw your post stating why ggg just wont send oscar an offer, but you were on the other thread talking about arum will low ball mikey because he knows mikey will ko loma.

Comment

No he didn't. They never sent an offer. They're negotiating off the offer Canelo sent them.

I'm talking about an offer with K2/360 promotions/GGG promotions being the lead promoter
                    Sorry didnt see the evidence of the contract oscar send tom

Wheres that?
                    Before peds or after? Because that changes the context you know right?

Comment

Yeah and then take a picture of the offer in order to expose the wicked

Comment

Working...
                      X