No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Derevyanchenko: IBF Ruling is Expected Soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I disagree because I can't see more than 4 rounds that Canelo won.
    He got the 1st 3 rounds & the last 3 that's 6 right there....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

Comment

Because:

"Like when canelo took the lineage against Cotto?! Lmao"

That comment seemed sarcastic and malicious to me
      So you fat and sensitive? This ain’t the place for you buddy. Delete your acct

Comment

• this is the fight you all seemed to want so you are gonna get it and you cant complain. you all said he was a legit threat and i will be bumping them threads weekly if you start all doing a u-turn.

Comment

You think he sucks? Great. I got no problem with that. That's not the point, at all.

What do you or him get out of just blindly insulting him? Does it make you feel better about yourself?
          It just makes no sense to me. Say you don't like him or don't agree with him and move on. Insults do nothing. It's weak bully type sh@t
          Yet it’s ok for you to call me an idiot?! Stfu phake phuck, it’s no wonder you a ggg fan.. phake champ has phake fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Graz View Post
            It’s all pretty simple. Professional boxers are in this game for money. Golovkin’s no exception. For anyone to suggest he’s ducking anybody is ridiculous. Until the big money Canelo rematch happens, Golovkin will hold onto his belt and face Derevyanchenko. One more notch on his belt. No big deal. Let’s not try to kill a mouse with an elephant gun trying to analyze why or when these guys face each other. It’s simply economics. Nothing more.

I have been saying that for YEARS !!

all I ever said about Golovkin..... is that they are completely risk/reward averse, and that he is taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest..... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!

so is therefore 100% responsible, and 100% accountable, for his resume'

..... and for years YOU guys decided to call me a hater lol

all that " ducking me doe " nonsense, is complete bullshht

Sturm, maybe..... Martinez/Cotto, forget it.... that did not happen

like I said..... I have been saying that for YEARS, props for finally coming around

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              I have been saying that for YEARS !!

all I ever said about Golovkin..... is that they are completely risk/reward averse, and that he is taking the fights they want, and passing on the rest..... JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!

so is therefore 100% responsible, and 100% accountable, for his resume'

..... and for years YOU guys decided to call me a hater lol

all that " ducking me doe " nonsense, is complete bullshht

Sturm, maybe..... Martinez/Cotto, forget it.... that did not happen

like I said..... I have been saying that for YEARS, props for finally coming around
              And I’ve been right there with you calling gggs bs out! Don’t give them props! They fools and just because they now see what you and I knew before doesn’t change that fact... “everyone’s else fault they didn’t fight ggg” lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                He got the 1st 3 rounds & the last 3 that's 6 right there....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk
                That's BS. Absolute Bull Sheet. Golovkin won the last two rounds and the second. A good case can be made that he won the first also.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mack. View Post
                  this is the fight you all seemed to want so you are gonna get it and you cant complain. you all said he was a legit threat and i will be bumping them threads weekly if you start all doing a u-turn.

nobody wants that fight now

we are laughing at Hypekin for ducking Derevy to fight VANES lol

because he obviously INTENTIONALLY created an impossible logjam for September, and he did that because the Ukrainian was too risky

Comment

• steroid abuse is deplorable, nobody is denying that.....

but, cherry-picking and sanctioning mis-matches, is even worse

steroids are bad because they give one guy an advantage over another guy, and because the contest is not held on a level playing field..... well, a mismatch leaves exactly the same result

a good fighter can compete against an opponent who is on steroids..... but even a good fighter cannot compete if he is outclassed, and in over his head

Team Bull**** - as usual - are sooooo full-of-**** it aint funny

the media/experts - as usual - only tell half of the story.....

how we ensure a fair contest in boxing, is by having weight divisions and by having adequate/competent matchmaking, and boxing has always worked that way..... steroid testing is only a further extension of that..... improved/advanced drug testing falls well-short of ensuring a fair contest if the weight/level are ignored

lets not fail to see the forest because of the tree's here

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      That would be good if lil g beats Nelo but won't....if Nelo/lil g fight then lil g won't be the champ anymore so then we wont get Jermall/lil g.
                      But maybe we get Canelo vs. Charlo? That might be even better! I just want GGG stripped because I don't think anyone will fight Dervy if it's not for a title! Andrade already swerved him in December! Then again, Andrade swerves everybody!

Comment

Working...
                      X