Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatch a Rigondeaux fight and THANK GOD HE IS GONE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I really appreciate some of his movement and techniques as he was absolutely brilliant at certain things. From an entertainment standpoint though, ugh... Brutal to watch. I can understand why he didn't get network support. Just not a fan-friendly style. Brilliant technique though.
    His footwork & technique was great but his punch out put was wack. Boxers need to understand casual are the ones that bring in the most money so no matter how popular you are with hardcore sweet science boxing fans. Casuals and Average fans like a solid scrap.

Comment

all the so called (by themselves) boxing purists/experts built this idiot up like he was the best ever stepped in a ring. us peasants were to crude to notice the skills this quitter exhibited. hahahahah what a phucking joke

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        all the so called (by themselves) boxing purists/experts built this idiot up like he was the best ever stepped in a ring. us peasants were to crude to notice the skills this quitter exhibited. hahahahah what a phucking joke
        Rigo did not have many fans. 90% of his so called fans were Bob Arum haters. 5% were Cuban and the last 5% had more tolerance than I could ever imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Rigo did not have many fans. 90% of his so called fans were Bob Arum haters. 5% were Cuban and the last 5% had more tolerance than I could ever imagine.
          were you here right before rigo fought Loma? rigo was gonna school Loma dance around him beat him up embarrass him make him quit etc. Loma had no chance against the master and so on. it was like a group of drunks puking out their lunches

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            were you here right before rigo fought Loma? rigo was gonna school Loma dance around him beat him up embarrass him make him quit etc. Loma had no chance against the master and so on. it was like a group of drunks puking out their lunches
            LOL that is because they hated Arum with lomas hype. You won't find any of them begging or wondering when Rigo will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              LOL that is because they hated Arum with lomas hype. You won't find any of them begging or wondering when Rigo will be back.
              Yeah, they really pinned their hopes on him but gave up on him quicker than he gave up on himself. They probably won't even watch his next fight.

That was a very satisfying fight for me. This board was full of clowns claiming how dominant Rigo would be and how it would be Loma with a broken jaw, getting dropped and quitting. This was even worse on social media where the cult of Rigo accused those who had the audacity to pick Loma of being "casuals". I warned them that this may be Loma's easiest fight and that Rigo would either lose every round or quit. They wouldn't listen. They also said size didn't matter one bit.

Funny how those that adamant were also the one's least willing to give props. You beat (totally embarrass) the guy they say you are scared of and can't beat and you are even worse than they said? Sounds like a bunch of "fans" unwilling to ever concede an inch and give any respect. More committed to the cause of trashing a guy's talents and career than enjoying the sport. Sad but that's a large number of Boxing fans in 2018 unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
              X