Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Love To Fight Lomachenko in The Near Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great larger fighter beats a great smaller fighter. Looks like a good size difference there. Loma is a lot faster but has T rex arms. T rex arms didnt bother him against Rigo who was shook and afraid. Garcia dont waste punches and takes his time, very surgical. I think he catches Loma with counters that he never gets caught with before.

Comment

Yes! Make the fight happen! Two exceptionally talented boxers (both with pleasing fighting styles) should result in a great fight. Props to Linares for really going at Loma. I was disappointed to see some posters play-down Linares' ability prior to the fight

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        did loma just become 2 division "lineal " champion?...wow

mikey has not won 1

let's get it done
        Loma has never been the lineal champion in any division

Mikey was the lineal champion at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Mikey is fighting Easter. Loma fights Beltran then for all the marbles at the end of the year. I love it
          I gotta admit, that sounds incredible.

The main fight I want to see now, in the whole world of boxing, is Loma-Garcia. If it can have the added flavour of a unification then it will be an even more awe-inspiring event.

Comment

I think Loma will fight Pacquiao before he fights Mikey.

After Loma fights Pacman on PPV a PPV fight with Mikey will be much easier to make.

So my guess is Loma fights Beltran in August, then Pacman in December. Although I've been wrong a lot lately

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
              I think Loma will fight Pacquiao before he fights Mikey.

After Loma fights Pacman on PPV a PPV fight with Mikey will be much easier to make.

So my guess is Loma fights Beltran in August, then Pacman in December. Although I've been wrong a lot lately
              You are absolutely right. If we talk about money, Pacman should be before Mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Loma has never been the lineal champion in any division

Mikey was the lineal champion at 140
                Mikey was not the lineal champ at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Business. Boxing is a business.

It is true that we've been getting the fights we want lately...Ca$h v cuckg, Loma v Rigo, AK v Ward, Deontay v Ortiz, etc.

I can see where Arum would be hesitant to work with Mikey. At the same time I can see where Mikey is just running his mouth...cause he definitely does that lol
                  It’s not funny. Say it with your chest. All Mikey does is just name drop in a polite and pleasant way.

“ I look forward to fighting Loma in the future”.... what does that even mean? Before you retire?

Anyway Loma will have to wait as Mikey has called out Keith Thurman, Bud Crawford, Pacquiao, Cotto,Linares , Errol Spence.... the list goes on but chose the most Dangerous of the lot and went for the 140 lb kingpin Sergy lipinets... Mikey beat Broner though but when was the last time Broner even won a fight. Since his hiatus he has had everything on his terms and fought nobody. Yet he still gasses in fights. Gets hit way too easily and has timing because his opponents throw 20 punches a round. He is solid and does everything good. Nothing great. Just a great big fat head 😜

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    The only way the fight can get done is via PPV I think. Linares got 1.2+ million for this fight. I cannot find what loma got but probably more.

Both Garcia and Loma will want way more money to fight each other.
                    If you know Loma a little bit better, you never say that money will be an obstacle for him. He is looking for legacy much more than money.
                    I am still doubtful in Mikey intentions. He is quite a cherry picker in my eyes now. Although, Loma's knock down and some vulnerability in Linares fight may grow bigger nuts in Mikey's pants

Comment

Garcia/Easter and Loma/Beltran with the winners fighting for the titles. Sounds good.
                      Garcia is obviously a quality fighter (and a big one in comparison), but I see Loma winning if they meet.

Comment

Working...
                      X