No announcement yet.

In 39 fightd, GGG'S record against current or former world champs is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    So GGG's boxing career has to be compared to forum members to be considered good?

Sounds about right.
    when did i imply that? he hates GGG because despite his career not being stellar he still gets more love than his favorite fighters. i said that in another post.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      WBC silver belt?
      lol. the metal in my teeth are more a world title than that.

But I'm going to give you a free pass with your belief, Glovester, since you have such an awesomely creative name of which I am in awe of. Creative talent deserves solid respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        so you think the opinion of only one body counts?

you think one opinion of one person/body should decide all opinions?
        you think others have no right to an opinion?

does that explain why you think you are so right about this mater?
        You're the one advocating for "one world, one world title." So if you have to pick one, clearly the WBC is the most important title with the most history and prestige.

Surely you wouldn't argue that the WBO is the true world title would you? The WBO was invented out of thin air in the late 1980s and was founded by the disgraced bribery ring leader of the WBA who was excommunicated after Bob Arum went public about all the bribes he had paid to him.

Surely you wouldn't argue that the IBF is the true world title would you? The IBF was also invented out of thin air in the 80s and the president went to prison after Bob Arum went public about all the bribes he had paid to ihm.

Surely you wouldn't argue that the WBA is the true world title would you? The WBA doesn't even recognize its world title as its top title. With nearly 20 years of multiple world champions per division, you couldn't be possibly advocating that the organization with more than one world title would be the organization that fits your "one world, one world title" philosophy?

That leaves the WBC. Which was founded by the BBBoC, which is the one true British title. Also founded by the EBU, which is the one true European title. Merged with the NYSAC, which was recognized as the most legitimate world championship dating back nearly a century. The EBU also started as the IBU, which along with the NYSAC was the historically recognized world championship dating back over a century.

The only organization without a bribery scandal, while the others have all had major confirmed blatant bribery operations.

The only organization formed by most of the countries, commissions and governments around the world to create one true world champion. The only organization who has never had a heavyweight champion lose a unification fight. The organization that clearly has the most recognized belt, which most fighters admit is the green and gold belt they dream of winning as a child.

The biggest fights in history have all been for a WBC championship. The biggest stars for decades have almost always been put on the map first by the WBC.

If you had to pick one of the four as the real world championship, seeing as how there is only one world, I would love to hear your argument for picking one that isn't the WBC. The WBC is clearly the top title.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          You're the one advocating for "one world, one world title."
          actually i have never written that, so thats the end of your posts worth

next time read before you write an essay, it'd save u time.

bye.

Comment

actually i have never written that

Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
            theres one world, so one world champ.

Why are you blatantly lying now?

Comment

Originally Posted by DreamFighter View Post
              theres one world, so one world champ.

Why are you blatantly lying now?
              I'll tell you if you first tell me why you are blatantly misquoting me, when you are fully aware you have misquoted me.

hmmm No link to my content on your post, highly sus, mate. You need to save face fast, people are reading this.
              Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-10-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

lol. the metal in my teeth are more a world title than that.

But I'm going to give you a free pass with your belief, Glovester, since you have such an awesomely creative name of which I am in awe of. Creative talent deserves solid respect.
                You're giving me a "free pass" because you don't have a rebuttal. I've shown you two examples of sanctioning bodies recognizing more than one world champ. I don't agree with it either, but it's the way it is

Comment

You're the one advocating for "one world, one world title." So if you have to pick one, clearly the WBC is the most important title with the most history and prestige.

Surely you wouldn't argue that the WBO is the true world title would you? The WBO was invented out of thin air in the late 1980s and was founded by the disgraced bribery ring leader of the WBA who was excommunicated after Bob Arum went public about all the bribes he had paid to him.

Surely you wouldn't argue that the IBF is the true world title would you? The IBF was also invented out of thin air in the 80s and the president went to prison after Bob Arum went public about all the bribes he had paid to ihm.

Surely you wouldn't argue that the WBA is the true world title would you? The WBA doesn't even recognize its world title as its top title. With nearly 20 years of multiple world champions per division, you couldn't be possibly advocating that the organization with more than one world title would be the organization that fits your "one world, one world title" philosophy?

That leaves the WBC. Which was founded by the BBBoC, which is the one true British title. Also founded by the EBU, which is the one true European title. Merged with the NYSAC, which was recognized as the most legitimate world championship dating back nearly a century. The EBU also started as the IBU, which along with the NYSAC was the historically recognized world championship dating back over a century.

The only organization without a bribery scandal, while the others have all had major confirmed blatant bribery operations.

The only organization formed by most of the countries, commissions and governments around the world to create one true world champion. The only organization who has never had a heavyweight champion lose a unification fight. The organization that clearly has the most recognized belt, which most fighters admit is the green and gold belt they dream of winning as a child.

The biggest fights in history have all been for a WBC championship. The biggest stars for decades have almost always been put on the map first by the WBC.

If you had to pick one of the four as the real world championship, seeing as how there is only one world, I would love to hear your argument for picking one that isn't the WBC. The WBC is clearly the top title.
                  The wbc as of late has lowered their standing though. You cant have the head of an organization cheerleading for a guy who was caught cheating and refuses to test until a fight is signed.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    You're giving me a "free pass" because you don't have a rebuttal. I've shown you two examples of sanctioning bodies recognizing more than one world champ. I don't agree with it either, but it's the way it is
                    ah so its like that.

silver belt what about it? I would like to understand your posture if I am to attempt to rebuke it

Comment

ah so its like that.

silver belt what about it? I would like to understand your posture if I am to attempt to rebuke it
                      Please read the bold on the post you responded to.
                      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X