• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Lounge rat, what you doing up here?
    multi dimensional, bruh

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post

Larry you already know when an overrated supposed ATG killer can't cut off the ring and KO a fighter that came from lower weights that the guy had to be running from this supposed killer lol. Those Canelo highlights mean nothing to the idiots parroting the runner bull**** because no matter what their nut hugging goggles will have them believing what they want and not what really happened. Canelo wasn't a punching bag standing in front of their hero and their hero wasn't **** at cutting off the ring like they wished so they have to use the moronic running bull**** to justify why their hero was so mediocre compared to what they thought.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfknGGGtime View Post
        Okay let's not call it running guys, what about time wasting?
        I think time wasting is a very fair and accurate description of what Canelo was doing for the majority of this fight.
        Yes he should have punched more. You know don't like Canelo but I hope both guys step it up for the rematch and give us a great boxing match. If Canelo wins then he deserves the accolades. The same for Golovkin. Please let's have a clear winner.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfknGGGtime View Post

For the majority of that video he is just boxing and moving.

It's GGG's job to stop him "time wasting", It's Canelo's job to slow the pace of the fight down and GGG's job to stop that. You can't blame Canelo for "time wasting"

Everyone trys to keep distance and outbox GGG, he's demolished everyone else who have tried it with the exception of Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
            Canelo lost deal with it. There is a rematch so you can talk about that now.
            Wrong. Officially it was a draw.

Unofficially 7-5 Canelo

Rounds 1-3 Canelo.
            Golovkin's own corner told him he lost those three rounds and 2 out of the 3 judges had Golovkin losing those three rounds

Round 6 - Canelo round. Go back and look at that round.

Rounds 10-12. Canelo won those. All three judges had Canelo winning those rounds.

Canelo landed the more and accurate power punches in the entire fight:

Canelo 114/272 41.9%
            Golovkin 110/342 32.2%

and Canelo was the more accurate puncher in the fight with his 33.5% total punches landed vs Golovkin's 31%

The only reason Golovkin's number is inflated is because he out landed him with the jab. Big whoop.

So you tell me how Golovkin won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              Please, please tell me that your grammatical errors are deliberate here.
              i dont use proper grammar on a message board...same way when i text message

but i know the difference between youre and your...theyre and their...etc

Comment

Working...
              X