WCW appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    China white >>> black tar.
    Ehhh it all depends on the quality, really gotta try it to know cause.... Hard to fairly judge it wholesale like that brotha.

Both can end up being pretty cut if you don't know what to look for.

Comment

• I loved wcw back in the day..

Late 1991- early 1992, it was the bomb...

Dangerous alliance with Rick rude, beautiful bobby, arn Anderson, Larry zybsko, and a young stunning steve Austin

Comment

• I wish Vince McMahon bring it back now that he is planning to bring back xfl. Just rename smackdown to wcw.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          Holy crap! What ever happened to my dude mangler??

Comment

• I miss Norman Smiley, my fav of all-time

Comment

• I dont really post about wrestling but I was lucky enough to be a kid during the height of WCW and WWE, mid to late 90s. Man that was a crazy time for the business. The NWO, dark Sting, popular Luthor and then the rise of Goldberg. WCW had all the ingredients to be as big as the WWE but somewhere in the late 90s they dropped the ball.

I still remember telling my dad to stop taping Nitro...the death of an era.

Comment

• I miss WCW.

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Sting, DDP, Raven, and Rey Misterio were the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I miss WCW.

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Sting, DDP, Raven, and Rey Misterio were the best.
                  Finally got to see ESPN's Flair 30 for 30 the other night. You seen it? Bad ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Finally got to see ESPN's Flair 30 for 30 the other night. You seen it? Bad ass!
                    Yeah I saw it. It was really good. I thought it was actually better than the WWE documentary they did on Flair like 10 years ago, and that one was really good too.

I enjoyed all the party stories. The sad part was Flair talking about his son that overdosed. Charlotte said she would have never became a wrestler if Reed didn't pass away. She also said many times that she dedicates her career to her little brother and is living his dream for him. Really heavy stuff.

On a lighter note, I like what Sting said about Flair. He said, "I've never seen anyone that had his pants down more than Flair."

Woooooooooooo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Yeah I saw it. It was really good. I thought it was actually better than the WWE documentary they did on Flair like 10 years ago, and that one was really good too.

I enjoyed all the party stories. The sad part was Flair talking about his son that overdosed. Charlotte said she would have never became a wrestler if Reed didn't pass away. She also said many times that she dedicates her career to her little brother and is living his dream for him. Really heavy stuff.

On a lighter note, I like what Sting said about Flair. He said, "I've never seen anyone that had his pants down more than Flair."

Woooooooooooo!!!!

Flair obviously didn't have a problem with exposure. I can't remember how many times a guy would pull his trunks down showing his bare ass and Flair clearly having no problem with it. Haha. And I like how he got the "Woo!" thing from Jerry Lee Lewis. One crazy mofo taking after another.

Yeah, I think Ric summed up his son's death by saying he tried to be his buddy more than be his dad. Very tragic. I think the kid could have been something.

Comment

Working...
                      X