No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    In the real world, who criticizes dance night clubs? You go to drink alcohol and flirt with chicks.
    If that Alcohol costs 2 grand a gallon and those chicks have dicks, I bet you'd complain too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      If that Alcohol costs 2 grand a gallon and those chicks have dicks, I bet you'd complain too.
      Again, Vegas is debauchery and holds dirty ala sin city... ask lampley or merchant how they rolled after fights.. The real world shows nobody cares how lords roll money and spend it. Just like exclusive Executive clubs meant for the rich high rollers. Brazil is a huge tranny scene that even includes pranks on TV.

Do Evangelists complain that Netflix made Escobar a protagonist figure for entertainment?

I like to complain about dirty politics and pandering in boxing, yet you guys complain about me, you guys are the real losers...

Comment

Again, Vegas is debauchery and holds dirty ala sin city... ask lampley or merchant how they rolled after fights.. The real world shows nobody cares how lords roll money and spend it. Just like exclusive Executive clubs meant for the rich high rollers. Brazil is a huge tranny scene that even includes pranks on TV.

Do Evangelists complain that Netflix made Escobar a protagonist figure for entertainment?

I like to complain about dirty politics and pandering in boxing, yet you guys complain about me, you guys are the real losers...
        He's a failure the other clubs within a half mile are all flourishing and killing it. Its not a Vegas issue, its a Floyd issue.

Comment

He's a failure the other clubs within a half mile are all flourishing and killing it. Its not a Vegas issue, its a Floyd issue.
          So if the prices are bad then in theory it will fail, so who cares. It’s not Floyd’s issue it’s your issue.

Comment

So if the prices are bad then in theory it will fail, so who cares. It’s not Floyd’s issue it’s your issue.
            It's all of our issues because this crack den club is a countdown to Floyd The Roid Toid's Boxing return.

Comment

Comment

• Welcome back sir

is larry coming to the fight or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac
                  Welcome back sir

is larry coming to the fight or no?
                  Thank you my friend. Yes he will be there. He's doubting himself but I'm going to stay on him and make sure he doesn't talk himself out of it. I'm going to contact some of his peers as well and let them know to put the squeeze on him to show up. He just needs to know that if he doesn't show he will hear about it every day from now on. Here on the boards, at the gym, at work and at home.

I need all of your help with that as well. Let him know what it is and that he owes it to everyone on this board to show up.

Comment

• Looks like Girl Collection is draining his money even faster than Lou Cipher predicted. Sterfloyd is already on the comeback trail...

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/27/floyd-...phen-espinoza/

Comment

• Wow is this still happening???

Comment

Working...
                      X