No announcement yet.

Why won't Ward announce another fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    What is with all the dumb ass threads today?
    today??? more like every day

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      accidental....he jumped forward without even throwing punches. what reason does a fighter have to do that? more excuse making for blatant cheating. it will never stop. and clinching nonstop shouldnt be emphasized? its a pretty big advantage in a fight. just look at maidana-floyd 1 and 2. compeltely different fight when clinching is allowed.

imo you shouldnt be allowed to foul so much. im sure golota did some skillful things vs bowe but his fouls outweighed his good things. just like wards. also the fouling allows him to do that other good work. it puts him in positions to do things that he wouldnt be able to do otherwise and weakens his opponents but once agin you do not care.
      You have an agenda against him and thus you paint a picture where all Ward does is foul.

Never mind the fact that in the second Kovakev fight for example the majority of his so called "low blows" were actually LEGAL punches.

There really is no discussing facts with someone like you. You are emotionally invested and have your mind made up to hate....there is literally nothing he can do to please you.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        What is with all the dumb ass threads today?
        Bunch of women seem to have synced up their cycles. Guess it's that time of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by GW Carter View Post
          If he thinks he is the P4P king, then he needs to prove it to 99 percent of the world.
          He did prove it, he is undefeated since 14yrs old, won gold, ruled a couple divisions, won Super Six Tournament, beat the top dog at light heavyweight twice so who could argue with that? Unless 99 percent of the world is really that dumb.

Comment

What I learn is that most people know that Ward has a much better character outside of the ring than Floyd. Yet, most of Floyds dislike , while some is genuine, most of it is superficial. People genuinely dislike Ward. Just weird to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Bunch of women seem to have synced up their cycles. Guess it's that time of the month.

Or it is one guy switch back and forth from Accounts just trolling hard today

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                You have an agenda against him and thus you paint a picture where all Ward does is foul.

Never mind the fact that in the second Kovakev fight for example the majority of his so called "low blows" were actually LEGAL punches.

There really is no discussing facts with someone like you. You are emotionally invested and have your mind made up to hate....there is literally nothing he can do to please you

where did i say all he does is foul? nice straw man.

how am i emotionally invested? because i know the rules? you are the one pretending that hes not cheating or downplaying it to protect him. if it didnt help him he would not do it and there is nothing you can say to refute that and yo know it. look how he fought paul smith compared to kovalev or kessler. pretty different fights!

this isnt just a foul here or there nit picking. its a strategy of doing anything you can and knowing the ref is not going to do anything about it. its being entitled and taking advantage of corruption or incompetence. why should the fans also be ignorant? we can see him do it. lets see some real boxing how about it? guys like charlo and spence do it so why cant ward? thats why its best if ward just goes away. boxing is a zero sum sport. only so much money and attention to go around. do we need a guy who will cheat at all costs and never get caleld out on it? lets give that money and attention to fighters who figth clean and are willing to get in the ring and not be divas with their demands.

you talk about facts then say opinion over and over. you are on time out from using the word fact for a week. i havent seen a detailed analysis of body punch to low blow stats so i dont know if its a "fact" i saw a lot of punches that landed below where the ref said "anything below this is low" that weren't called low.

also what kind of low standards are you creating for ward? oh the majority of them were good therefore the ones that were low didnt matter and shouldnt be addressed/penalized? they had no effect on the fight? so if ward landed 20 body shots and 19 low blows...well the majority were clean!!! also the most important shots were the last low blows that were clearly low and led to the "ko" if you watch the golota-bowe fight im sure the majority of his body punches were clean so i guess he was robbed when they dq'd him? this is not a 1 for 1 thing like you are pretending. you shouldnt get one foul for every clean punch.
                Last edited by daggum; 07-30-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                  What does this have to do with the Bolivians?
                  hahahahahaa

Comment

Working...
                  X