Bermane Stiverne won't budge from Wilder fight wants Mandatory title shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermane Stiverne won't budge from Wilder fight wants Mandatory title shot

https://mobile.twitter.com/bstiverne?lang=en

Take a look at Bermane Stiverne's twitter account and you'll see just how serious he is about his Mandatory title shot and fighting Wilder.

At this point Wilder should just fight Stiverne and get this bogus Mandatory out of the way.

Bermane stiverne is literally the only person in the world interested in this fight.

There are good fights out the for Wilder, it's a shame he got stuck with this terrible mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
      https://mobile.twitter.com/bstiverne?lang=en

Take a look at Bermane Stiverne's twitter account and you'll see just how serious he is about his Mandatory title shot and fighting Wilder.

At this point Wilder should just fight Stiverne and get this bogus Mandatory out of the way.
      If Haymon and Don King come to an agreement, Bermaine Stiverne can't do ****.

Don't buy the hype

Comment

good, hold everyone to the terms

Comment

lol **** this fatass bum

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            If Haymon and Don King come to an agreement, Bermaine Stiverne can't do ****.

Don't buy the hype

I mean I would love nothing more for Stiverne to go away and never be heard from again. But isn't the fighter supposed to agree to those negotiations. Stiverne hired a lawyer and Prince so I know he's serious about fighting Wilder.

I mean if there's a way that I'm not aware of where the fighter doesn't sign off on stepping aside and does not fight the champ I'm all for it in this case. I just never heard of that occuring before.

Comment

This fight sucks so much that a bunch of TV networks don't want to broadcast this ish. Maybe if they lowball Stiverne because of lack of interest from the public, which is probably going to happen, then maybe Stiverne will take more money to step aside.

SMH, we'll see how this WBC mess unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                I mean I would love nothing more for Stiverne to go away and never be heard from again. But isn't the fighter supposed to agree to those negotiations. Stiverne hired a lawyer and Prince so I know he's serious about fighting Wilder.

I mean if there's a way that I'm not aware of where the fighter doesn't sign off on stepping aside and does not fight the champ I'm all for it in this case. I just never heard of that occuring before.
                The promoter sets the fight, not the fighter; i don't have any examples off of the top of my head, but if Don King decides one thing (delay the mandatory defense a fight), and Stiverne the fighter wants something else, your left at an impasse and dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  The promoter sets the fight, not the fighter; i don't have any examples off of the top of my head, but if Don King decides one thing (delay the mandatory defense a fight), and Stiverne the fighter wants something else, your left at an impasse and dispute.

Just heard that supposedly Stiverne didn't take a Vada drug test very recently. In the WBC rules if you miss a drug test it's almost identical as failing the test. Heard this was just reported, so I'm going to do research on it. Hopefully this bans Stiverne from fighting for the title.

Comment

Why is this taking too long doe when did Bermane become the mando? If everyone knew this fight had to happen then Team Wilder should have got it out of the way. Instead of fighting someone like washington.

Comment

Working...
                    X