Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone knowledgeable in the bible confirm this?

I am in no way shape or form bashing...I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they want... im just wondering if this is true...

are there any other things like this about the bible?? contradiction, interesting anecdotes, or outdated stuff that would go against main stream society?

school me...........

Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-06-2015, 04:40 PM.

Originally posted by THE REED™
    Yes it does, the first verse mentioned wasn't meant to be literal.. it's taken out of context.
    But it's still funny as fuck.

Comment

Lol. It's like if Roy walked into the room, and I said to you.. I have seen god.... but nobodies seen god.

You'd understand what I meant both times. Lol

**** the bible though
      maybe im dense but I don't get it.........

Comment

Oh, 'contradictions' in the Bible? Tell us something we don't already know

Comment

In short, without wasting my valuable time posting a bunch of scriptures;

They saw Yeshua, but not the father. Yeshua is the image of the 'invisible father'. Specifically, Yeshua was the one with Adam and eve, wrestled with Jacob, etc.

Two things at play here; 1.) Bastardization of text in the transliteration between Hebrew/Greek/Aramaic and English, and 2.) The concept of the Trinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post
            maybe im dense but I don't get it.........
            Here's a man who knows how to identify a problem.

I kid, I kid.

Comment

I'll go with dense.:roy:
              Asshole. Beat me to it.

Comment

Weird how God didnt foresee the obvious issues with translations, interpretations etc

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Weird how God didnt foresee the obvious issues with translations, interpretations etc
                  Easy now. I don't see how we can place all this blame on the shoulders of God.

It's gotta be hard living up to the expectations of an all knowing being, when you aren't even fucking real in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    "If it was the exact word of God... You ready? It'd be real clear and easy to understand! God's got a way with words, being the creator of Language an all." - Bill Hicks

Comment

Working...
                    X