Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Carolina woman confronts man flying Nazi flag at his home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for that person. What a lost soul.
    Does she not know they're suppose to be on the same team against the enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      What's adseg? Gangs and crap?
      Administrative segregation. Aka "the hole"

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Administrative segregation. Aka "the hole"
        Oh like if they start fights they go there?

Comment

I've seen Soviet Union flags on people's houses. One could argue under that regime that even more atrocities took place.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Oh like if they start fights they go there?
            Assault with a weapon, assault on peace officer, gassing...that sort of thing. One on one fist fights occur all the time. They don't get in much trouble for that lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Assault with a weapon, assault on peace officer, gassing...that sort of thing. One on one fist fights occur all the time. They don't get in much trouble for that lol
              I would run that **** like Auschwitz

Comment

Yeah. Southern America is filth. Black men gotta stay strong there.
                http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...2Ln1q8yoxL6G2D

Comment

Nazi flag, Confederate flag, it all has the same meaning to that racist scumbag. It's his right to have it and fly it, but it doesn't change the fact he is a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Nazi flag, Confederate flag, it all has the same meaning to that racist scumbag. It's his right to have it and fly it, but it doesn't change the fact he is a piece of ****.
                    I could say the same about Anifta and other hardline leftys. Who attend protests and actually cause way more trouble than right wing protests. Then when police try to stop them. They cry abuse and brutality.Lefts protest just for fun. Rights protest way less and usually they rally. With lefts showing up and causing all the trouble. Nothing filled my heart with more joy as to when those leftys were doing that thing where they link arms and sit down. Then refuse to move. Then that cop coming along and just pounding them with pepper spray. Of course they cried brutality and the cop got fired. Here it is. It's a classic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6AdDLhPwpp4

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X