Atlas : Canelo Looks Drained Cotto Will Take Advantage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't looked drained at all to me. He looks very healthy

Comment

He looks like a lean muscular boxer with no extra fat the way a fighter in top condition is supposed to look. He was no more drained than any of the other lean boxers at that weigh in. Maybe Atlas has been fat so long he thinks anybody at fighting weight is drained. Atlas said he would be shocked if Canelo wins the early rounds. I think Canelo will win all the rounds and end the fight with a KO of Cotto. As a Canelo fan if Canelo loses I won't be using him being drained as an excuse because I don't think he is drained at all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Cotto sure does have great footwork. His backward moonwalk in the Pacquiao fight would make Michael Jackson jealous.

Listen unless Canelo steam rolls right through Cotto all he has to do is stick and move ..The fight will be won in the championship rds .I hope it's a conclusive fight these boards will be a nightmare if it's a close fight..

Comment

My lil chihuahua Johnny picks canelo over Cotto. He has a steak bet with me.
          He loves his carne asada!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            that fight was very short.

alvarez kills himself to make 155 lbs. he looks like a different person at the weigh in.

he walks the line between being deteriorated at 155 [lol @ this new wegith class,] and being able to justify not becoming a full middleweight, and having to fight guys who are his size.
            155 is the weight that he fights in even when he is headlining. He is not drained that dude was flexing and looks ready for war

Comment

You can't blame Cotto here Canelo and his team where the first one to bring up the catch weight

Comment

Canelo will be fine, didn't look any different than usual.

I think Canelo drains faster than Cotto does, and if Cotto can hang in for that long, he might steal the show. But Cotto is susceptible to getting hit sometimes, and Canelo's got a good punch.

In Canelo's own words, I think it's a 50/50 fight, I'm just curious how Canelo will handle Cotto's power...

Comment

Originally posted by DuttyAlacrity View Post
                  This just confirmed that Canelo will win. Thanks atlas
                  Teddy is a moron.

Comment

I remember when he picked judah to beat mayweather...glad teddy isn't in the psychic business...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      He didn't looked drained at all to me. He looks very healthy
                      same here, he wasnt even chugging down liquids in the interviews after the weigh in like everybody does when they cut weight to make weight does.

He looked healthy and performed at close to peak last night and outboxed and out war cotto when cotto got brave.

Comment

Working...
                      X