Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you see Floyd ever coming back for a real young killer at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
    how much do you think he would make if he met the winner? and which one of the names would bring more money? given that he has beat one of them.
    Either one of them does big numbers since they'd be running high off of the hype and aftermath of the real super fight that's coming up, plus the clamoring and word of mouth from the fans.

Comment

I would hope not

Comment

Never happen. He didn't do it during his prime, he certainly won't do it now.

The only way Floyd comes back is if he is running into cash problems again. IRS, legal troubles, gambling, etc. Even then, he won't come back versus a young lion like Crawford or Spence. Not any version of Floyd would fight them.

Comment

nope! even though no one would admit it and maybe floyd did a lil bit in the post conference but conor was 100x harder than Floyd Imagined and imo that boils down to one thing AGE! floyd is old! floyd is old for regular life lol now factor in boxing boy its too much let that dude relax and enjoy his millions that he earned.

Comment

I think he retires for good. I don't blame him for coming back to make an easy 200 t0 300 million bucks but he looked terrible to me. Old age has finally caught up with him. He can't beat a Spence or a Thurman anymore and I think he knows it. He is tired of training and fighting as well he should be. He doesn't need money and he treasures his health.

Comment

As much as I like watching Floyd fight, this was a good note for the curtain call

Comment

No, and he shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  "If Floyd doesn't fight both of these guys in the same night he is ducking!!!"

Signed,
                  Pac fans pretending they aren't Pac fans.
                  Meanwhile Pac is ducking both while setting up a trilogy with Jeff Horn.
                  Last edited by Floyd is TBE; 08-30-2017, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Its absurd that people want for him to keep fighting hes 40, the people who want for him to keep fighting, only want that because they want for him to lose

Comment

I don't see it happening, Floyd has enough money now and I don't think it would make business sense for him to come back, McGregor made money sense that's the only reason it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X