Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Boxingscene Posters Were SuperHeroes/Super Villains...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

-Kev- would be named El Professor, and would be dressed like a middle aged professor, complete with a sweater vest and beige diesel Volvo station wagon. He'd come at dudes with such mind-numbingly detailed facts, that they'd surrender and hand themselves over to the police just to get him to stop. His Volvo would be full of buttons that seem exciting, but after pressing a button, all that would happen is that a fact about something pointless would be played on a loud speaker.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
      BrometheusBob would be named BrometheusBob, be wrapped up in a straight jacket with a ski mask on, and would have a midget sidekick, who would open a flap on the mask to expose his blindingly white teeth. They would serve as both a weapon, and a "Bat-signal" type thing, to alert the homies that trouble is afoot.

-Kev- would be named El Professor, and would be dressed like a middle aged professor, complete with a sweater vest and beige diesel Volvo station wagon. He'd come at dudes with such mind-numbingly detailed facts, that they'd surrender and hand themselves over to the police just to get him to stop. His Volvo would be full of buttons that seem exciting, but after pressing a button, all that would happen is that a fact about something pointless would be played on a loud speaker.

WillyWanker would be WillyWanker. He'd be a hero in the vein of Booger Man (on the Sega Genesis), but instead of shooting snot from his nose, he'd constantly be tugging and shooting his load at mother****ers.

Punchr, Shaolin Sword and B.utler would be a trio of villains. There online personas provide all the info you need.

Zaroku would be like the Green Power Ranger. Whenever there was an enemy dudes couldn't handle, he'd pop out of nowhere, slinging his iPhone 5 connected to a bedazzled lanyard and one shotting dudes to death.

Anthonydavid11 would be a hero named Absolutely-Astounding-Author-Anthony, for the alliteration. He'd wear a tailcoat, a top hat, and wield a giant fountain pen as a sword. He'd twist his giant, curly mustache with one hand as he beat the **** out of the bad guys with his pen, all the while shouting big words like "Superlative!" and "Precipice!" and "Albatross!" after every successful strike.

Sunspace would be the main supervillain. He'd be like James McAvoy in Split, only worse. And less dangerous.

All the Supremacists would form Legions and fight against each other daily, and it would be up to the super friends to try squash the beef.
      Incredible, sir. A masterpiece!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Mike D would have the power to turn water into Natty Ice

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Punchr would be
          Got that right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            Here's a video of Shaolin Dildo, beating up Punchr with a massive dildo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNiNuJ9S6b8

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              -jose- He can eat fried chicken and **** out giant lightening bolts. He has a double life as a family man/truck driver and superhero. Similar to Stallone in Over the Top, but instead of arm wrestling he eats fried chicken and electrocutes bad guys.

Zaroku- This guy can see into everyone's sexual history, past, present, and future. Like an older super horny Bran Stark. His power fades after a certain time, but he can regenerate his ability every he gets p*ssy. And little Jhonny is his sidekick, he can fly and bite through metal.

Willy Wanker- Be able to suck my own dick and blow fire out of my mouth.

P.K Dionysus- Has a double life like Jose. He's a writer who writes good novels and screenplays, but hasn't made it big yet so he has to write erotic stories for fetish magazines and online blogs to pay the bills.

His other life is having the ability to turn invisible. Even though he saves many people and manages to stop bad guys with his powers, he uses his invisibility more often to sneak into women's homes to watch them change their clothes and shower.

He also has a midget sidekick who happens to be the bastard brother of Brometheus Bob's midget sidekick. He can zap AIDS on villains. Gotta keep it consistent, this is boxingscene universe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this board. Don't let that get to your head though, you're still a wanker.

It's all love haha

Comment

-jose- He can eat fried chicken and **** out giant lightening bolts. He has a double life as a family man/truck driver and superhero. Similar to Stallone in Over the Top, but instead of arm wrestling he eats fried chicken and electrocutes bad guys.

Zaroku- This guy can see into everyone's sexual history, past, present, and future. Like an older super horny Bran Stark. His power fades after a certain time, but he can regenerate his ability every he gets p*ssy. And little Jhonny is his sidekick, he can fly and bite through metal.

P.K Dionysus- Has a double life like Jose. He's a writer who writes good novels and screenplays, but hasn't made it big yet so he has to write erotic stories for fetish magazines and online blogs to pay the bills.

His other life is having the ability to turn invisible. Even though he saves many people and manages to stop bad guys with his powers, he uses his invisibility more often to sneak into women's homes to watch them change their clothes and shower.

He also has a midget sidekick who happens to be the bastard brother of Brometheus Bob's midget sidekick. He can zap AIDS on villains. Gotta keep it consistent, this is boxingscene universe.
                  Here is -jose-'s Costume.....

Comment

Lmao, Willy!

You have no idea how close the bold came to being true.

That said, I'm insulted that you think I'd sneak into women's houses and watch them shower and ****.

...I'd install a bunch of cameras in the shadows to be able to watch them like the voyeur I truly am.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

Dude fxck it you need to write a book featuring everybody from Boxingscene

I might just do that.

Force dudes on Boxingscene to buy it, no matter how ****ty it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X