Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-23-2017, 06:03 AM #21
this is boxing

Quoted: 5657 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,603,916,999.03
Total Points: 81,876,964,256.97
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

-Kev- would be named El Professor, and would be dressed like a middle aged professor, complete with a sweater vest and beige diesel Volvo station wagon. He'd come at dudes with such mind-numbingly detailed facts, that they'd surrender and hand themselves over to the police just to get him to stop. His Volvo would be full of buttons that seem exciting, but after pressing a button, all that would happen is that a fact about something pointless would be played on a loud speaker.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:20 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2498 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,244,346,898.91
Total Points: 10,548,216,180.46
Here's to a good boxing discussion - BoxingFan85 Back at ya.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx cheers my friend - Canelo and GGG Interesting Topics - 1hourRun one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
cheers homie - Mike D Thanks! - MDPopescu ATG Duran!! - -KULT- War AD11 - Mike D No Message - punchr 
cheers - -Freddy- This Drink is on Me - JimRaynor fuck you faggot.  you are a bitch, as is your boyfriend Leroy.  gay ass cockscuker.  piece of shit - HAMMER77777 Its Hammer not Homer, faggot.  Now sit down and shut up.  Boss has Spoken.  :D - HAMMER77777 sit down and shut the fuck up before i personally ban your asss.  And trust me, thats the best case scenario for you, among my many range of options.  faggot - HAMMER77777 
An award for being a bltch - apples Great posts. Pass that knowledge along. - 1bad65 Cheers, yourself! - siablo14 One of the best posters on the board. - Bobby Deez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
BrometheusBob would be named BrometheusBob, be wrapped up in a straight jacket with a ski mask on, and would have a midget sidekick, who would open a flap on the mask to expose his blindingly white teeth. They would serve as both a weapon, and a "Bat-signal" type thing, to alert the homies that trouble is afoot.

-Kev- would be named El Professor, and would be dressed like a middle aged professor, complete with a sweater vest and beige diesel Volvo station wagon. He'd come at dudes with such mind-numbingly detailed facts, that they'd surrender and hand themselves over to the police just to get him to stop. His Volvo would be full of buttons that seem exciting, but after pressing a button, all that would happen is that a fact about something pointless would be played on a loud speaker.

WillyWanker would be WillyWanker. He'd be a hero in the vein of Booger Man (on the Sega Genesis), but instead of shooting snot from his nose, he'd constantly be tugging and shooting his load at motherfvckers.

Punchr, Shaolin Sword and B.utler would be a trio of villains. There online personas provide all the info you need.

Zaroku would be like the Green Power Ranger. Whenever there was an enemy dudes couldn't handle, he'd pop out of nowhere, slinging his iPhone 5 connected to a bedazzled lanyard and one shotting dudes to death.

Anthonydavid11 would be a hero named Absolutely-Astounding-Author-Anthony, for the alliteration. He'd wear a tailcoat, a top hat, and wield a giant fountain pen as a sword. He'd twist his giant, curly mustache with one hand as he beat the sh*t out of the bad guys with his pen, all the while shouting big words like "Superlative!" and "Precipice!" and "Albatross!" after every successful strike.

Sunspace would be the main supervillain. He'd be like James McAvoy in Split, only worse. And less dangerous.

All the Supremacists would form Legions and fight against each other daily, and it would be up to the super friends to try squash the beef.
Incredible, sir. A masterpiece!

anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:22 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2498 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,244,346,898.91
Total Points: 10,548,216,180.46
Here's to a good boxing discussion - BoxingFan85 Back at ya.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx cheers my friend - Canelo and GGG Interesting Topics - 1hourRun one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
cheers homie - Mike D Thanks! - MDPopescu ATG Duran!! - -KULT- War AD11 - Mike D No Message - punchr 
cheers - -Freddy- This Drink is on Me - JimRaynor fuck you faggot.  you are a bitch, as is your boyfriend Leroy.  gay ass cockscuker.  piece of shit - HAMMER77777 Its Hammer not Homer, faggot.  Now sit down and shut up.  Boss has Spoken.  :D - HAMMER77777 sit down and shut the fuck up before i personally ban your asss.  And trust me, thats the best case scenario for you, among my many range of options.  faggot - HAMMER77777 
An award for being a bltch - apples Great posts. Pass that knowledge along. - 1bad65 Cheers, yourself! - siablo14 One of the best posters on the board. - Bobby Deez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
Mike D would have the power to turn water into Natty Ice
anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:30 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8251 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,787,828,839,995,293,696.00
Total Points: 200,129,682,049,967,260,172,288.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
Punchr would be
Got that right!!!
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:34 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8251 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 124,787,828,839,995,293,696.00
Total Points: 200,129,682,049,967,260,172,288.00
Beers up! - anthonydavid11 Savagely funny - Polarbear No Message - Jamie harris Pimpin aint easy and NSB staff literally have Taco Bell parties - SugarKaineHook Thanks again! - Oldschool5 
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
Here's a video of Shaolin Dildo, beating up Punchr with a massive dildo

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:41 AM #26
Scarface

Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,319,075,162,953,035,284,480.00
Total Points: 1,473,075,162,953,035,808,768.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
-jose- He can eat fried chicken and sh1t out giant lightening bolts. He has a double life as a family man/truck driver and superhero. Similar to Stallone in Over the Top, but instead of arm wrestling he eats fried chicken and electrocutes bad guys.

Zaroku- This guy can see into everyone's sexual history, past, present, and future. Like an older super horny Bran Stark. His power fades after a certain time, but he can regenerate his ability every he gets p*ssy. And little Jhonny is his sidekick, he can fly and bite through metal.

Willy Wanker- Be able to suck my own dick and blow fire out of my mouth.

P.K Dionysus- Has a double life like Jose. He's a writer who writes good novels and screenplays, but hasn't made it big yet so he has to write erotic stories for fetish magazines and online blogs to pay the bills.

His other life is having the ability to turn invisible. Even though he saves many people and manages to stop bad guys with his powers, he uses his invisibility more often to sneak into women's homes to watch them change their clothes and shower.

He also has a midget sidekick who happens to be the bastard brother of Brometheus Bob's midget sidekick. He can zap AIDS on villains. Gotta keep it consistent, this is boxingscene universe.
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:43 AM #27
Scarface

*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
You're quickly becoming one of my favorite posters on this board. Don't let that get to your head though, you're still a wanker.

It's all love haha
Old 08-23-2017, 11:40 AM #28
Scarface

Quote:
-jose- He can eat fried chicken and sh1t out giant lightening bolts. He has a double life as a family man/truck driver and superhero. Similar to Stallone in Over the Top, but instead of arm wrestling he eats fried chicken and electrocutes bad guys.

Zaroku- This guy can see into everyone's sexual history, past, present, and future. Like an older super horny Bran Stark. His power fades after a certain time, but he can regenerate his ability every he gets p*ssy. And little Jhonny is his sidekick, he can fly and bite through metal.

P.K Dionysus- Has a double life like Jose. He's a writer who writes good novels and screenplays, but hasn't made it big yet so he has to write erotic stories for fetish magazines and online blogs to pay the bills.

His other life is having the ability to turn invisible. Even though he saves many people and manages to stop bad guys with his powers, he uses his invisibility more often to sneak into women's homes to watch them change their clothes and shower.

He also has a midget sidekick who happens to be the bastard brother of Brometheus Bob's midget sidekick. He can zap AIDS on villains. Gotta keep it consistent, this is boxingscene universe.
Here is -jose-'s Costume.....
Old 08-23-2017, 01:43 PM #29
Free PK Dionysus Alt!

Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 207,317,595,206,681,440.00
Total Points: 207,317,595,206,769,792.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:

Lmao, Willy!

You have no idea how close the bold came to being true.

That said, I'm insulted that you think I'd sneak into women's houses and watch them shower and sh*t.

...I'd install a bunch of cameras in the shadows to be able to watch them like the voyeur I truly am.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:45 PM #30
Free PK Dionysus Alt!

Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 207,317,595,206,681,440.00
Total Points: 207,317,595,206,769,792.00
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

Dude fxck it you need to write a book featuring everybody from Boxingscene

I might just do that.

Force dudes on Boxingscene to buy it, no matter how sh*tty it is.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxingscene, posters, superheroes/super, villains...

User Tag List