Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY PHOTO!!!][WOW] MCGREGOR PRACTICING NEVER BEFORE SEEN BOXING TACTIC to KO FLOYD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys need to understand that Conor didn't outbox Floyd or win the rounds himself. Floyd's plan was to KO him, so he wanted to break him to the body and let him unload his energy for 3 to 4 rounds.
    Had Floyd not wanted to KO him and keep loyal to his accustomed plan of boxing ppl, the fight would go the distance 120 or 119.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Your making a fool out of yourself. Conor WAS WINNING, and I felt scared for Floyd, the same way you felt.

I thought I ran you away. I mean its literally nothing you can tell me, after you showed how stoopid you are. Yet here you are, making a fool out of yourself.

And this comment, did not respond to one single thing I said..AGAIN.
      LOL.... I literally don't know whether to teach you how boxing works or to teach you how life works.

You thought Conor would win. You're grouped with the rest of them. Complete ignorant fools to the sport.

Owned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        LOL.... I literally don't know whether to teach you how boxing works or to teach you how life works.

You thought Conor would win. You're grouped with the rest of them. Complete ignorant fools to the sport.

Owned.
        I think you would need to teach them how haters think because they don't even know how blind it is, how short sighted and biased it is, they looking at everything through a toilet roll so they don't see much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Owned.
          No I was WORRIED he would win, because as I said, Floyd didnt train, which you didnt respond to when I brought it up.

And Floyd wasnt winning. The entire fight, just like you, I felt Floyd was washed up and losing the fight.

This is easy. Go and look at our entire interaction and see that you are stupid and wrong about everything you say.

I wanted Floyd to win, and my comments came from being concerned for him. Im not some MMA fan, rooting for Conor.

Its impossible that you are this stupid, and no matter how hard I try, you show just keep going in circles. At this point, I feel that you are saying this random nonsense on PURPOSE, and just trolling.

I wont entertain you anymore.

But Im glad I found you after the fight, so I could laugh at you since I was RIGHT, and YOUR DUMBAZZ WAS WRONG!! Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X