Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-14-2017, 12:35 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2492 Post(s)
anthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond reputeanthonydavid11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,244,346,898.91
Total Points: 10,548,215,511.36
Here's to a good boxing discussion - BoxingFan85 Back at ya.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx cheers my friend - Canelo and GGG Interesting Topics - 1hourRun one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
cheers homie - Mike D Thanks! - MDPopescu ATG Duran!! - -KULT- War AD11 - Mike D No Message - punchr 
cheers - -Freddy- This Drink is on Me - JimRaynor fuck you faggot.  you are a bitch, as is your boyfriend Leroy.  gay ass cockscuker.  piece of shit - HAMMER77777 Its Hammer not Homer, faggot.  Now sit down and shut up.  Boss has Spoken.  :D - HAMMER77777 sit down and shut the fuck up before i personally ban your asss.  And trust me, thats the best case scenario for you, among my many range of options.  faggot - HAMMER77777 
An award for being a bltch - apples Great posts. Pass that knowledge along. - 1bad65 Cheers, yourself! - siablo14 One of the best posters on the board. - Bobby Deez 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
So i turned 30 the other week and i been taking a look at my life.

A lot of things haven't gone the way i wanted you know. I have been getting into this self development stuff lately, the internet is amazing with all of the info out there, and i have found loads of information and different things that will be a great help to me.

But the area i'm slacking on and it's the same as always is taking action and at 30 years old I shouldn't be sitting around on forums all day and **** like that, and this place is addictive.

You all know i got involved in trolling heavily last year and that's embarrassing tbh i need to hold my hands up and say that ain't who i am and that is a pretty big sign i need a change and a clear out.

Take care everyone i interact with on here, i may pop in from time to time after a big fight etc to see what's happening but my days of being a regular are done.

Just wanted to leave on a positive note.
That's a good step in the right direction. Good luck to you and if you watch a lot of TV, turn that distraction off too. Don't be afraid to be bored. Boredom inspires creativity.
anthonydavid11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:50 AM #12
WAR CANELO

Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
Suup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond reputeSuup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,001,001,000,041,472.00
An honourable man. - JabRight Trump wins - Freedom. No Message - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the gift :beerchug: - -jose- 

TBH your Tyrone Biggums alt was amateur hour. You could tell the handler was a fake black personality from a mile away. At least with trolls like The Tribe, STAX on deck and a few others, sometimes you have to question yourself whether they are really black or not. But anyway, it's better late than never to cease the trolling, especially if it went as far as controlling 99% of your free time.
Suup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:37 PM #13
Banned

Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
The Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond reputeThe Tribe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 47,545,591,933,149.60
Enjoy - King Krusher all men are created equal , even though you hate white people and you are a closet rascist, i will give you this clover, white irish people love clover and you hate white people, god bless you my freind, stay insecure for the rest of your life - Tha_Greatest Um Bongo Um Bongo they drink it in the Congo! - Celtic Hammer Stick this up your ass you snitch - Death_Adder 

Pathetic. Took you years to realize that trolling as a fake black man was something only basement dwelling virgins do?
The Tribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:50 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8839 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 109,913,453,530,170,589,184.00
One of Boxingscene's Best - Freedom. Keep up the great posts, man! - anthonydavid11 Trump wins - Freedom. HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim for many excellent posts - Freedom. 
Keeping the Ward idiots in line.  Great job! - anthonydavid11 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim 

all the panthers turning up to kick a man whilst hes down. the **** he put wasnt half as bad as the stuff you put, and the worst thing is u genuinely believe youre racist ****e, earl was just doing it to wind u all up.
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:01 PM #15
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7022 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,616,404,917,440,329,285,632.00
Total Points: 2,665,040,662,878,979,883,008.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

I saw this on IG earlier reminded me of the OP

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] on

.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:03 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2843 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,926,784.00
kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times 
Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago 
Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup View Post
TBH your Tyrone Biggums alt was amateur hour. You could tell the handler was a fake black personality from a mile away. At least with trolls like The Tribe, STAX on deck and a few others, sometimes you have to question yourself whether they are really black or not. But anyway, it's better late than never to cease the trolling, especially if it went as far as controlling 99% of your free time.
Hahahahahaha
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:25 PM #17
Banned

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Dr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond reputeDr Shaw High has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,492.41
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Pwned yourself. LOL. Later cuck.
Dr Shaw High is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:20 PM #18
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4339 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 681,624,587,301,585,152.00
Total Points: 10,781,630,589,983,465,472.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

i'm glad you've become aware that caricaturing a black person on bscene is the behavior of a loser. still hope you get in a car accident.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:33 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,078,437.81
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
all the panthers turning up to kick a man whilst hes down. the **** he put wasnt half as bad as the stuff you put, and the worst thing is u genuinely believe youre racist ****e, earl was just doing it to wind u all up.
this garbage from a proven racist.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:43 AM #20
Tarded. Im a pilot now.

Quoted: 3427 Post(s)
Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 16,864,961,867,715,282,944.00
Merry Christmas to you and yours SP - -jose- Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year P - HughJass U too funny :) - PorterIsFuture It's a large mug P. Can't green ya ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Faux News :lol1: - Rocky... WAR SWEET PEA. Cheers to this weekend's fights, bruh. - Mike D ran out of green, thanks for your response - jazluvr Merry Christmas bud! - TBear truth - BOXEO _ 
fcuking Pea :lol1: you made me choke on my Blimpies sandwich :lol1: - -jose- Happy Holidays Sweet Pea - TBear Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Go fuck yourself faggot!!!!!! - HAMMER77777 Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Horrible Mod.  Faggot asshole. haha - HAMMER77777 Happy birthday and sh*t. - P.K Dionysus Stevie thread :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers, man... - anthonydavid11 Good poster - 1bad65 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Good luck, Earl.

Before all the Tyrone Biggums shit, he was a good guy to talk HW boxing with. I remember talking to him on those Talk Shoe joints back in the day, and he was always cool.
Sweet Pea 50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(not, boxingscene, peace, typical)

User Tag List