Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-29-2017, 08:30 AM #1
THE SODOMITE

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Jamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,303.25
You desperately need this you fat pathetic cunt.  How sad it must be to be you. - Mr McDowell Here's a big vibrator for your fat cunt.  No man would go near a fat horrible b!tch like you.  You're disgusting. - Mr McDowell You're a fat b!tch.  You're a really horrible person.  What is wrong with you?  You seriously need to seek help.  You are so pathetic. - Mr McDowell hugs and kisses - Mr McDowell hugs and kisses sorry about the vibrators - Mr McDowell 
Default Why am i not allowed in boxingscene vip?

I think my contribution is impeccable and I demand that im allowed to join!!! Mega, boston guy, mr reeno, message me the password buddies.
Jamie harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:36 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3727 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,000,108,352.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 

VIP?! Lmao!! You'd probably win worst poster of the year
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:21 AM #3
THE SODOMITE

Jamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond reputeJamie harris has a reputation beyond repute
You desperately need this you fat pathetic cunt.  How sad it must be to be you. - Mr McDowell Here's a big vibrator for your fat cunt.  No man would go near a fat horrible b!tch like you.  You're disgusting. - Mr McDowell You're a fat b!tch.  You're a really horrible person.  What is wrong with you?  You seriously need to seek help.  You are so pathetic. - Mr McDowell hugs and kisses - Mr McDowell hugs and kisses sorry about the vibrators - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
VIP?! Lmao!! You'd probably win worst poster of the year
You would you mean. Just because I handed you your first L take it, accept it and move on. You were beat by the better man. THAT MAN WAS ME
Old 04-29-2017, 09:28 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Jimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,000,000,040,592.19
Think of Floyd when you use it.  It's small just like Floyds dlck but you already know this lmao. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie harris View Post
I think my contribution is impeccable and I demand that im allowed to join!!! Mega, boston guy, mr reeno, message me the password buddies.
Because you're f#cking pys$y
Jimmy 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 09:31 AM #5
THE SODOMITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
Because you're f#cking pys$y
Take this L buster
Old 04-29-2017, 09:45 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 

Quote:
You would you mean. Just because I handed you your first L take it, accept it and move on. You were beat by the better man. THAT MAN WAS ME
Come to Richmond and give me an L you weak ass fake ass ******. You couldn't given out an L at lollapallooza
Old 04-29-2017, 09:57 AM #7
THE SODOMITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Come to Richmond and give me an L you weak ass fake ass ******. You couldn't given out an L at lollapallooza
If I came to richmond I will destroy you. No one in richmond knows you. Hillbilly
Old 04-29-2017, 09:59 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
If I came to richmond I will destroy you. No one in richmond knows you. Hillbilly
Then come dog! Bring a camera. Mr "I drive a Ferrari, I take vacations to PR, I was a pro boxer..." You got that cake. Come walk the walk, son. Get your ass beat by an "old man"
Old 04-29-2017, 10:02 AM #9
THE SODOMITE

My god you have no one in your sad existence. Can see why your wife left you your a parasite. Ive kicked your ass before old man. Looking at you reminds me your the embarrassment of richmond.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:03 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
My god you have no one in your sad existence. Can see why your wife left you your a parasite. Ive kicked your ass before old man. Looking at you reminds me your the embarrassment of richmond.
Just. Bring. It.

Share This With Friends

Tags
allowed, boxingscene, vip?

User Tag List