No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Says Badou Jack Deal Nearly Complete For Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Hearn had no involvement with DeGale's fights outside of UK from a business point of view, that's all i know.
    According to Hearn, this is the last fight on his contract with DeGale. He says when DeGale fights outside of the UK, he's the co-promoter and simply involved with SKY tv side of the deal.

Comment

I hope that card is decent, that last fight you'd think would have been a lot better than it was. Hopefully the card has broner up there, tank, just something strong to build up the anticipation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
          I don't know what to think of this division. DeGale and Jack did not impress in their last fights. Ramirez is improving but still has a long way to go, and I can't really think of anyone else that is really important in the division...the Dirrell brothers are average and not worth watching and Abraham is ancient. I haven't seen the kid Callum Smith fight. Is he good?
          Jack is good. You forgot he was fighting a guy who had a competitive advantage in his last fight.

Comment

Yeah but DeGale was just sitting around waiting on an offer from mean ol' Tom Loeffler, according to the downlow sub 80IQ street f@gg0ts on here.
            What else, morons?

Comment

I don't know who to pick. Chunky will need to be 100% for this one, Jack has improved a lot.

Comment

Didnt know jack fought lemiuex

Comment

LOL, I almost forgot this fight was supposed to be happening.

Comment

Working...
                  X