No announcement yet.

Canelos stunt better not screw up other upcoming cards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelos stunt better not screw up other upcoming cards

Not sure who Canelo thinks he is... demandind ultimatums from floyd. If Canelo looses (which he will) why should floyd give him a shot. Canelo does not deserve a mayweather fight asisdes for his popularity but not on his accomplishments.

Now Maidna-lopez and mares-ponce is postponed. These 2 and matthysse-peterson, which are all better fights (although they dont mean as much as trout-alvarez) better not get cancelled cause of this guys ego

He's demanding ultimatums because of Floyd's history of ducking.

I would do the same thing.

Comment

Canelo is an idiot. I can see it now when Canelo gets beat up everyone is gonna say Floyd is still scared to beat him. Im just gonna laugh at you guys.

Comment

They won't get cancelled, they will just get moved.

GBP have Mares-DeLeon, Lopez-Maidana, Alexander-Brook and Matthysee-Peterson all to play around with for May.

I imagine atleast one of those will be on the May 4th date.

Comment

I haven't heard anything about Canelo asking for the Mayweather fight win or lose. Canelo needing to win his fight before is a given.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

GBP have Mares-DeLeon, Lopez-Maidana, Alexander-Brook and Matthysee-Peterson all to play around with for May.

ya man thatd be sick if one of them gets put on it, prob maidana-lopez or mares-deleon because of the mexicans

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

That would kick so much ass. I think a potential FOTY right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                That would kick so much ass. I think a potential FOTY right there.
                I'm thinking one of those will surely be on the undercard.

I'm hoping for Matthysse-Peterson and Mares-DeLeon That would be awesome.

And hopefully they can get Santa Cruz-Moreno made too.

They could do that and then have Maidana-Lopez and Brook Alexander as the double header.

Or vice versa.

Comment

If Canelo wants to headline a show against trout and not be on the undercard that's his right. Golden Boy set the date.

Comment

at cancelled... Have you ever heard of rescheduling?

Comment

Working...
                    X