No announcement yet.

Lost all respect for Trinidad, he was a fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    how come no one found out about it previous to his fight With Bernard? Fighters have their wraps inspected by the commission before the fights. It just doesnt make sense that they would be able, if they even did, to do this for such a long period of time without ever being caught.
    NYSAC had a problem with the way his hands were wrapped, which probably means that other commissions didn't have a problem with it.

Looking at Tito's last fights aren't a good indicator either. Mayorga had a world-class chin (hurt him multiple times and stopped him with a body shot) and Winky has never been stopped and has a very difficult defense. Let's not even mention the fight with RJJ lol

Comment

Margarito got caught with wraps in the Mosley fight, do I think
      he used them with Cotto, yes I do but that's my opinion there's no
      proof he did.

What??? Anyway your last statement anybody can say the same thing about Tito.

Comment

jesus dude give us a TL;DR

Comment

Tito and Margarito tried to cheat but if you look at it from my point of view, they tried to do it against cheater themselves in Mosley and Hopkins. They tried to have a fair game but yet they get shit on for it. Mosley gets praised after steroids and Hopkins cheating tactics in the ring are called "crafty" to his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Tito and Margarito tried to cheat but if you look at it from my point of view, they tried to do it against cheater themselves in Mosley and Hopkins. They tried to have a fair game but yet they get shit on for it. Mosley gets praised after steroids and Hopkins cheating tactics in the ring are called "crafty" to his fans.
            Loading your gloves and using tactics like Hopkins does are not equal. I agree that Hopkins pushes the envelope in the ring but what he does won't possible kill or injure somebody seriously. Not even close IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by citolindo View Post
              yea maybe because he fought bigger fighters, the handwrap situation is only illegal in new york. he can wrap it that way for a prize fight anywhere else.
              fu.ck is u talkin bout? u can't wrap over the knuckles or stack lazers of gauze & tape anywhere in a sanctioned bout, or in the amateurs for that matter

And Tito was gettin coked the f**k up before his fights, what makes folks think s**t like this wouldn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                NYSAC had a problem with the way his hands were wrapped, which probably means that other commissions didn't have a problem with it.
                nah, Sounded more like NYSAC didn't give a ***** like the other comissions until Naazim and his guys got on their face. Richardson even said that the first wrap tey were taking off felt hard as a rock. And their rewrapped were seriously stackin the gauze and tape . Sounds like a cheating to me.

Comment

yall mad that tito knocked out ur favorite fighter.

Felix "tito" trinidad an ATG, p4p one of the greatest punchers at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
                    nah, Sounded more like NYSAC didn't give a ***** like the other comissions until Naazim and his guys got on their face. Richardson even said that the first wrap tey were taking off felt hard as a rock. And their rewrapped were seriously stackin the gauze and tape . Sounds like a cheating to me.
                    Good point. Richardson got the best eyes in the business, nothing gets past him.

Comment

Margarito got caught with wraps in the Mosley fight, do I think
                      he used them with Cotto, yes I do but that's my opinion there's no
                      proof he did.
                      I think they tried to use the cast wraps in the mosley fight to even up the score with Mosley knowing Mosley would come in all steroid out which he did. Just my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                      X