No announcement yet.

The D-Mize Show...(Lets humor him)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    Your right I don't run **** here in the langa.....no body does.....we got no leaders cuz we need no leaders....

we a self sufficient bunch of bad ass mofkas......and anyone of us can fuk your **** up at any given time on any given day......

by the mire fact that we got warrior blood running through our vains.....that alone strikes the fear of god in to you and your people......

lucky for you.....your behind a keyboard and a monitor....so your able to run your mouth at will.....

but you best believe that if you see me in a dark alley.....you'd clutch your man purse and run.....

and not just me either....I put my money on any one of the kats on here to slap you silly in real life.....but since this aint real life.....go on and run your pretty little mouth.....and keep fantasizing about what you can only do online..........true story!
    You ain't got warrior blood son, you got tamed by the Spanish. You ain't nothing but a bunch of domesticated putos.

It's ' mere ' by the way.

And of course I wouldn't say this to the Mexican people IRL, I'm working to free them and make them prosperous!

Viva La Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      You ain't got warrior blood son, you got tamed by the Spanish. You ain't nothing but a bunch of domesticated putos.

And of course I wouldn't say this to the Mexican people IRL, I'm working to free them and make them prosperous!

Viva La Mexico
      hahahahhaha

hahahhahaha

Comment

The Hispanic Lounge is perfectly fine with out you. You live in England Demise, WTF do you know about Hispanic culture or values. Go find an English forum to try to take over. And you say that hispanics are just putos, thats just plain ****. Tell that to Rosario, Chavez or any of the many greats that came from their land...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          The Hispanic Lounge is perfectly fine with out you. You live in England Demise, WTF do you know about Hispanic culture or values. Go find an English forum to try to take over. And you say that hispanics are just putos, thats just plain ****. Tell that to Rosario, Chavez or any of the many greats that came from their land...........Rockin'
          Sal Sanchez was a gent and a scholar.

Juan Manuel Marquez is another great fighter, one of my favourites atm.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            hahahahhaha

hahahhahaha
            I'm cool with El Chapo, why would I be scared?

He's my boy.

Comment

Viva La Mexico
              not true the aztecs were killed of by the disease the spanish brought with them.

Comment

I here by kick Demises ass and throw him out of the Hispanic Lounge giving control, as it should always have been, back to the Hispanics. Any words spoken by Demise in this forum from here on out will be considered nothing more than words from the grave. What's a bloke from England doing trying to control a hispanic Lounge anyway?.........Rockin'

Comment

Sal Sanchez was a gent and a scholar.

Juan Manuel Marquez is another great fighter, one of my favourites atm.
                  And wtf comes out of england? David gay? Aqueer khan? Lmao gtfo here.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                    All I can say is "Chinga tu Puta madre animal". You are just an attention seeking whore.. Look ***git no one on this langa is gay and wants to **** you so please get the **** out of our langa or you will force us to search you out and torture you... Last chance mother****er!!!!

Comment

Such hostility from the people I'm trying to help.

Today we're going to get onto the subject of the Mexican peoples well being. After much research I've concluded that they need money spent on proper transportation for injured citizens.

That simply does not cut it and could 'cause further injury.

As well as giving the Mexicans AIDS, Spain also introduced bull fighting. Now I ain't too bothered about them Spanish pricks getting gored by a bull, but for the people of Mexico I propose change. Instead of a bull, lets have a goat.

Comment

Working...
                      X