whos better Ali or Marcianno?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rock marciano

Comment

Ali would beat Marciano. If the Rock was in Ali's division, his behind would have gotten eaten alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76
        Ali would beat Marciano. If the Rock was in Ali's division, his behind would have gotten eaten alive.
        Ali would jabb and dance but not even ali couldnt keep marciano`s pace so in the end he would have caught ali on the ropes and koed him.

Comment

Originally posted by leff
          Ali would jabb and dance but not even ali couldnt keep marciano`s pace so in the end he would have caught ali on the ropes and koed him.
          I feel Ali could deal with this as well.He would have improvised enough to substain stamina to take Rock in the late rounds or decision him.

Comment

I see it this way Ali fought bigger fighters and bigger punchers (shavers, foreman, frasier, norton etc) and would have to be koed. I see a slim chance of this happening so i gotta go with Ali.

Comment

Muhammad Ali, by a mile.

Ali has one of the best resumes in boxing history.
              Marciano was undefeated, but his biggest wins came against fighters who were not in their primes.

Comment

Depends on if Marciano caught him or not, no way Ali could take a solid pounch from Rocky. Jersey Joe said he hit harder than Joe Louis

Comment

Very true. But I believe Ali would survive to win by UD. Still, a late Rocky victory by late ko/tko would not really surprise me. Ali could take one helluva punch, as he proved against Frazier, Foreman and Shavers, but the difference with Marciano is that he kept on coming like a human steamroller for the whole fight. He would certainly have a decent chance of catching Ali in the later rounds. No matter what, Ali would have to struggle to win. This would be no walkover.

Comment

Originally posted by buff_mike10
                    Depends on if Marciano caught him or not, no way Ali could take a solid pounch from Rocky. Jersey Joe said he hit harder than Joe Louis

Shavers, Foreman, Liston.....****, even Ron Lyle.....hit harder than Marciano.

Ali could certainly take Marciano's best shot.

Comment

That left hook from Frazier that Ali got floored with would have decapitated anyone else. But Ali got up.

Foreman couldn't hurt a PAST HIS PRIME ALI. How the hell is Marciano going to hurt a prime Ali?

Marciano is good in his own right, but he has NOTHING on Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X