Official UFC 116 Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official UFC 116 Thread.

Prelims are about to start......

Wish they would of showed Relijic vs Grove but this should be a decent fight. Don't know who to pick in this fight.

Comment

DAMN SICK round!

Seth has a decent striking offense and decent takedown defense but he leaves his hands to though and gets hit often. Any better striker would take him out. He better take this guy out quick or he's getting submitted. He's tired.

Still any man's fight. I'd give that round to Seth for damage but a close round because of the dangerous positions Seth was in too.

Comment

Seth turnnnnneeeed it up! But Romero has a ****ing beard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Wish they would of showed Relijic vs Grove but this should be a decent fight. Don't know who to pick in this fight.
          Definitely man, that would have been a hell of a fight, but this one is mad exciting.

Comment

WOOOOOOOW that dude is a tough SOB

Comment

DAMN that was a crazy fight. Sucks Seth couldn't take it. Ricardo is somebody who needs a lot of improvement but he's an up and comer so what a good win for him. I'll keep an eye on him. Hopefully Seth gets one more fight.

Comment

Hopefully they show Gerald Harris's fight. CRAZY ending. And he's one of my favorite up and comers. PHREAK strength with amazing exciting high impact slams. Heavy handed too. Could do some damage I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                  Hopefully they show Gerald Harris's fight. CRAZY ending. And he's one of my favorite up and comers. PHREAK strength with amazing exciting high impact slams. Heavy handed too. Could do some damage I think!
                  If its a crazy ending than im sure theyll show it at the end, and ive never seen that dude fight so hopefully they do.

Comment

Damn dude that was sick!

This first main card fight is ****ty. Fn Kurt just wants to lay on him and control him. **** that. I hope George can finish him. Has come close. I think he's winning this fight even though Kurt gets those takedowns and don't do ish wit em.

Comment

Working...
                    X