Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 100 - Some classless displays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitting a guy after he's on the ground stone-cold-knocked out, HAPPENS ALL THE DAMN TIME IN MMA FIGHTS

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
      hitting a guy after he's on the ground stone-cold-knocked out, HAPPENS ALL THE DAMN TIME IN MMA FIGHTS
      Not ALL the time, but it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD HATES ME View Post
        Random MMA Fight > Floyd Mayweather Fight (In terms of action/excitment)

STFU Thanks.
        MMA sucks ass. 90% of it is grappling and rolling around on the ground. dont ever compare that to floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
          Not ALL the time, but it happens.
          pardon me, extremely frequently, it happens.

Comment

i ain't saying throwing another shot to Finnish a fight is wrong ....but admitting after that you knew the fight was finished and your opponent was totally incapacitated and all ready in a vegetated state ....yet you still thought it was cool to throw another blow is pretty bad taste IMO .. especially in a sport as dangerous as mma is !
            That being said it was great win for Hendo ....and an awsome ko...one of the best i have ever seen in mma !

Comment

Rofl who cares i found both "classless" incidents highly entertaining which at the end of the day is what Boxing/MMA should be..

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                these fighters didnt like each other..so its exspected...it wasnt promotion these guys disliked each other.bisping was talking **** to henderson on the ulitmate fighter series..and lesner and mir had fought before
                The only boxing fan that posted in here that has a brain.

Comment

TS, please edit your username to sandyvagina

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GOD HATES ME View Post
                      Lesnar lives up to the hype, Floyd doesn't. Big difference. Writing checks and cashing them is way more respectable than writing checks, and still owing the IRS $6,000,000.
                      You do know that Lesnar has 5 fights in MMA and has lost one of them right?

You also know that Mayweather is undefeated?

And do you also realize that people booed almost that entire fight last night because Brock never advanced position and just stayed in one spot while raining down a few fists every now and than?

You sir, are an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X