No announcement yet.

Who is YOUR #1 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JD1986 View Post
    Top p4p boxers should have heart, balls, and courage in the ring. Pacquiao has - he stands in front of his opponent and exchanges punches like a man - but Gayweather runs from his opponents like a frightened girl.
    its called boxing not "who has more testosterone and wants the worse parkinson".

Comment

Top 3 p4p:

1. Pacman
      2. Wright
      3. Darchinyan or Marquez
      are you trying to set a record for the most ludicrous posts in a single thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
        Tell me? Is Gatti, Judah, Baldo and an old DLH TOP OPPOSITION?

Sori. Try harder.
        your a dickhead, did you just start watching boxing and is that the reason you only those three fighters every ****ing time? give up ******* if that's the only opponents you know of his your worth arguing with.

Comment

floyd mayweather is exciting to watch...

Comment

Top p4p boxers should have heart, balls, and courage in the ring. Pacquiao has - he stands in front of his opponent and exchanges punches like a man - but Gayweather runs from his opponents like a frightened girl.
            Is Mayorga your #1 P4P?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              I was saying that Frietas and Casamayor don't represent a bigger challenge than DLH. DLH IMO is far more dangerous opponent. You act like DLH is some old man that can't walk. He isn't much older than Floyd and he has fought only 5 more fights than Mayweather. Plus it isn't like DLH in the past few years has been fighting frequently. He barely fights once a year now.
              How old is DLH? And how is he dangerous?

YOu're just in denial.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao
                right now

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc3 View Post
                  How old is DLH? And how is he dangerous?

YOu're just in denial.
                  Stop using this "how old is DLH?" line. its been answered, 3 years older than Mayweather

Comment

Floyd Mayweather... 'til Cinco de Mayo....

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
                      are you trying to set a record for the most ludicrous posts in a single thread?
                      What's ludicrous about considering some boxers are better that Mayweather p4p? It seems like some people consider it to be heresy to not worship PBF!

My opinion is that given their respective abilities, if their weights were equal, Manny would defeat Mayweather because of having equal speed but superior power and aggressiveness. Wright is a skillful, smart fighter like PBF but is stronger (and more aggressive when he needs to be) than Mayweather, so I think he would win if their weights were equal. Winky's faced much better opposition than Mayweather too.

And Rafael Marquez, he's really impressed me. Rafael's the deserving Ring Magazine champion who often gets overlooked in these discussions because some people don't closely follow the lighter weight classes.

Before calling what I write ludicrous, watch Marquez, Pacman and Wright fight, and it shouldn't be too difficult to see why someone would rate them top three p4p. Nothing ludicrous about not worshipping Mayweather! We're all entitled to our opinions, mine happens to be different than yours.
                      Last edited by Steelhammer86; 04-24-2007, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X