No announcement yet.

Prime Ike Quartey vs Miguel Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    It was a robbery. You guys need to stop looking into the 12th round. Other than that round Ike dominated the fight.

The thing I don't like, and you are entitled to your own opinion, is I can understand if you thought Quartey won, but it was by no means a domination.

I thought Oscar fought pretty well and came through in the clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      The thing I don't like, and you are entitled to your own opinion, is I can understand if you thought Quartey won, but it was by no means a domination.

I thought Oscar fought pretty well and came through in the clutch.
      Oscar didn't do enough to win that fight in any way.

Comment

Ike wins. Cotto aint getting past that jab. THE greatest jab in history.

Oscar didn't do **** in that fight except that big 12th round and the knockdown in the 6th. It was unbelievable how bad George Foreman was hugging Oscar's nuts too.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          Ike wins. Cotto aint getting past that jab. THE greatest jab in history.

Oscar didn't do **** in that fight except that big 12th round and the knockdown in the 6th. It was unbelievable how bad George Foreman was hugging Oscar's nuts too.
          It was ****ed up how Foreman was saying oscars jab was just as good as Quartey's even thought the bazooka jab had Oscars nose leaking from round one.

Comment

It was ****ed up how Foreman was saying oscars jab was just as good as Quartey's even thought the bazooka jab had Oscars nose leaking from round one.
            I think it was the beginning of the 6th round when Oscar threw a nice double jab and Foreman said something like "GREAT JAB" like, dammit George STFU! it wasn't that great. George was annoying in that fight just as much as he was in the Toney/Barkley fight. You knew George bet the whole farm on Barkley.

Comment

I think it was the beginning of the 6th round when Oscar threw a nice double jab and Foreman said something like "GREAT JAB" like, dammit George STFU! it wasn't that great. George was annoying in that fight just as much as he was in the Toney/Barkley fight. You knew George bet the whole farm on Barkley.
              Foreman was annoying as hell, he swore Oscar had a better jab than Quartey. Then Lampley said something good about DLH, and Foreman aggressively said, "that's right!"

Comment

How about the Hopkins vs Trinidad fight. He was making it seem like Hopkins was done, and that Tito was going to knock him out. he couldn't stop nut-hugging Trinidad until around the 8th round when it was clear as a mother****er that Tito had no chance.

Comment

Cotto got found out! He is lacking in heart and this would have been a close fight as Cotto is still a top class fighter and a handful on the inside. I think the Bazooka's mighty jab would have edged it on points.

Comment

Ike will definitely a formidable test for Cotto.............Cotto will be live underdog..............but i have ike on this...............

Comment

How about the Hopkins vs Trinidad fight. He was making it seem like Hopkins was done, and that Tito was going to knock him out. he couldn't stop nut-hugging Trinidad until around the 8th round when it was clear as a mother****er that Tito had no chance.
                      loooooooool Good call. Big George loves his punchers.

Comment

Working...
                      X