No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Not a Dead Body Like Other Lomachenko Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
    Not sure about Rigo's comment; Russel is the best opponent Loma has faced. Donaire is the best Rigo's faced. Russel is better than Donaire, who always used his size. Plus he got destroyed by Walters who got schooled by Loma.
    This said, size will matter in this one. Unfortunately...
    Donaire was rated highly on most pound for pound lists and was a multi-division champion, and a heavy favorite to win that fight when Rigo beat him.

Russell has was not even close to that when Loma beat him. Loma was the best opponent Russell had ever fought and Loma was 1-1

Comment

Loma knocks this dude out before the 10th round

Comment

Comment

Loma has a better resume than rigo already and rigo will just be another scalp. Thank god loma is with top rank and not pbc because he can actually get big fights and will be boxings biggest star in a couple years, right now canelo is on top but loma and crawford will be ppv stars within a couple years too. Spence too if he can get the pbc fighters to fight him or if he signs to top rank, mikey garcia has the potential but not the desire to make the big fights

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Donaire was rated highly on most pound for pound lists and was a multi-division champion, and a heavy favorite to win that fight when Rigo beat him.

Russell has was not even close to that when Loma beat him. Loma was the best opponent Russell had ever fought and Loma was 1-1
            Right but russell is and was much more skilled than donaire and donaire has since been proven to be overated. Also walters beat donaire and loma made the guy who beat the guy quit. Walters was a better win than donaire. Overall resume loma is better.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              I'm pretty sure Rigo wouldn't lose to someone of Salido's caliber, let me tell you about that.
              I would bet you money that Walters would beat Rigo if they ever fought at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                Rigo's only fought Donairs,his resume's worse in my opinion, he acts like his resume is all that, the ukrainian has a better resume and is al not one of those dead mean rigo has been facing
                You know the WHOLE weight classed ducked him right!!! Fact!! Money/Boring bull**** they didnt wanna get embarrassed. Donaire only fought him because of his weight advantage ( my personal opinion). Other than that **** it's a good lil man vs a good bigger man. Gold on Gold lets just enjoy the fight. I think Loma is the real deal so lets see how it goes.

Comment

Also walters knocked donaire out in the 6th and rigo won by decision. Donaire had regained his title and was riding a 2 fight ko streak and was still very highly rated when walters knocked him out. Not taking anything away from rigo at all hes a great champ and has been dominant but his resume doesnt match his skill and pedigree

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Rigo has a noticeable speed advantage, and combined with his longer reach, he is going to create fits for Loma... I think Rigo will be the first to hit Loma with something big in his professional career...

On an unrelated note, it's crazy to think the farce that was May-Mac was a $100 but we get this historical, once in a lifetime fight for free!

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      Also walters knocked donaire out in the 6th and rigo won by decision. Donaire had regained his title and was riding a 2 fight ko streak and was still very highly rated when walters knocked him out. Not taking anything away from rigo at all hes a great champ and has been dominant but his resume doesnt match his skill and pedigree
                      When he beats Loma his resume will certainly match his skill and pedigree

Comment

Working...
                      X