Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bernard Hopkins fearing the he might become irrelevant after G breaks the record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triplohe View Post
    lmfao this loser doesn't even know basic arithmetics

let's laugh at him
    count them yourself and tell me how you got 19...his 1st defense of the regular title was Ouma..the last defense was Jacobs..thats 17

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      It doesn't matter, have you heard him talking lately? In about 10 years he will be sipping applesauce through a straw
      I noticed that also. He didn't sound this bad around the Kovalev fight.

He doesn't sound too good now.

Comment

If you can't clearly see this, then you are blind.
        Casuals don't have any idea who B-Hop even is.
        The executioner mask used to fool my friends into thinking that he was a mike Tyson, concussive puncher.
        They'd watch a jab-jab-headbutt-clinch sequnce for a few rounds, and then we'd go outside and smoke a joint instead.
        Outside of obsessives on here, no one will remember B-Hop. He knows this.
        His jealousy of GGG is palpable.

Comment

He is regarded as a "great" Middleweight because of his defense record. However he is NOT an ATG boxer and his "journey" as an ageless wonder ended badly by getting shut out by Koval and then demolished by a class C+ fighter via KO!

If you review his record at Middleweight carefully there is very little to get excited about. To me he is NOT a top ten Middleweight
          by any stretch!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Yea.......

Comment

Originally posted by nveleven View Post
              If you can't clearly see this, then you are blind.
              Casuals don't have any idea who B-Hop even is.
              The executioner mask used to fool my friends into thinking that he was a mike Tyson, concussive puncher.
              They'd watch a jab-jab-headbutt-clinch sequnce for a few rounds, and then we'd go outside and smoke a joint instead.
              Outside of obsessives on here, no one will remember B-Hop. He knows this.
              His jealousy of GGG is palpable.
              could not have said it any better

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                He is regarded as a "great" Middleweight because of his defense record. However he is NOT an ATG boxer and his "journey" as an ageless wonder ended badly by getting shut out by Koval and then demolished by a class C+ fighter via KO!

If you review his record at Middleweight carefully there is very little to get excited about. To me he is NOT a top ten Middleweight
                by any stretch!

Ray
                absolutely agree

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Does anyone care about the # of defenses Hagler had?

That Roy Jones had 11 defenses of his 175lb. title?

No, because their dossier extends beyond that. They beat greats, some won titles in multiple divisions. Or we'd all be touting Sven Ottke and his 20-some odd title defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    count them yourself and tell me how you got 19...his 1st defense of the regular title was Ouma..the last defense was Jacobs..thats 17
                    I'm assuming many are counting the Brook fight which didn't include the WBA title but it was still his 18th straight fight defending a title of some sort which gave him 17 defenses.

Jacobs would be the 18th

and Canelo would be 19th.

So he has either 18 or 19 title defense assuming how you look at. His next fight would be 20th and after that would be his 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                      I'm assuming many are counting the Brook fight which didn't include the WBA title but it was still his 18th straight fight defending a title of some sort which gave him 17 defenses.

Jacobs would be the 18th

and Canelo would be 19th.

So he has either 18 or 19 title defense assuming how you look at. His next fight would be 20th and after that would be his 21st.
                      didnt win the Canelo fight so how was it a successful defense?

Comment

Working...
                      X