Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Floyd still needed some reassurance. It came after seeing the 2nd Bradley fight. Floyd said that he wasn't seeing the same Manny in there anymore.
    You deny that initially the fight falling apart was due to Pacquaio?

Jesus Christ. You Pacroaches are sad, sad, sad. Even his father Freddie Roach said it.

You guys are really roaches. Whole lot of ducking and hiding, or what your projecting a$$ calls deflecting. A trio of you f@gs here and not one of you can step up and answer even one of my questions.

It's hard being a Pacquiao fan, huh? You have to make up your own scenarios, do a lot of ducking and deflecting because you know your God was a farce I feel sorry for you. But I do appreciate you. Especially you, ADP02. You always give me someone to beat up on. I gave you 2 epic asswhoopins and I told you that it won't stop. Yea. I thought I told you that it won't stop. It's like a P.Diddy remix.

Comment

Yup, interviews were before and after the Cotto fight.

They were getting all of their picks wrong:
      - Hatton is going to beat Manny .... WRONG!

- It's not even a fight. Oscar is going to beat Manny .... WRONG!

- Big Cotto is going to win... he is big, got skills .... WRONG!
      PAC pajama player...
      PAC ko'ed himself on the fist of JMM so he could trick Floyd into fighting him??
      PAC also got roughed up by a nobody named Horn to raise his(PAC's) stock and put himself in contention to fight Floyd again in slow motion??

Yep, yeah, sure, whatever.. Really? Whatever..

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You deny that initially the fight falling apart was due to Pacquaio?

Jesus Christ. You Pacroaches are sad, sad, sad. Even his father Freddie Roach said it.

You guys are really roaches. Whole lot of ducking and hiding, or what your projecting a$$ calls deflecting. A trio of you f@gs here and not one of you can step up and answer even one of my questions.

It's hard being a Pacquiao fan, huh? You have to make up your own scenarios, do a lot of ducking and deflecting because you know your God was a farce I feel sorry for you. But I do appreciate you. Especially you, ADP02. You always give me someone to beat up on. I gave you 2 epic asswhoopins and I told you that it won't stop. Yea. I thought I told you that it won't stop. It's like a P.Diddy remix.

In slow motion....

Comment

• lol, of course this thread would eventually steer into Pac-Floyd all over again.

I'm just too lazy to find out who started it or really care. The Pac-Floyd fight really holds no creds over Pac's legacy. He solidified himself before and in his prime, not after ; when the Floyd fight took place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            In slow motion....
            These dudes have serious issues. That's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              lol, of course this thread would eventually steer into Pac-Floyd all over again.

I'm just too lazy to find out who started it or really care. The Pac-Floyd fight really holds no creds over Pac's legacy. He solidified himself before and in his prime, not after ; when the Floyd fight took place.
              Manny is the one who waited until floyd got old yet he still got his a$$ whooped.....get it straight pact@rd.

Comment

Yup, interviews were before and after the Cotto fight.

They were getting all of their picks wrong:
                - Hatton is going to beat Manny .... WRONG!

- It's not even a fight. Oscar is going to beat Manny .... WRONG!

- Big Cotto is going to win... he is big, got skills .... WRONG!
                PAC would ko China on his back foot fight?? Your hero worship of PAC is intact.. How's the tramp stamp? Hope PAC approves..
                F Floyd and PAC... In slow motion... They gonna ge f'ed longer... agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  These dudes have serious issues. That's for sure.
                  Two or three years we go back right??
                  They have been PAC Tizards longer..

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    Its crazy how dunn only puts the blame on pac but not floyd.

Its really this simple, if floyd didnt ask for random blood test (he never ask for any other fighters prior to manny) then the fight would have been made from the start.

Sr. said manny can be on the peds and it still wouldnt help him beat floyd but when it came time to make the fight all of a sudden sr. will advise floyd not to take the fight if manny doesnt get tested.

So you see who really wanted the fight and who didnt. They knew manny would make a big deal about it because when he lost to morales he mention the blood testing that made him weak.
                    Not true. Manny didn't sign in December. No PED testing.The article djtmal references indicates this. Sorry buddy can't change what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Manny is the one who waited until floyd got old yet he still got his a$$ whooped.....get it straight pact@rd.
                      "Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather said. “I don’t regret anything. The time is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X