Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What are the absolute BEST TV shows out right now? Need something new..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] [PLEASE HELP] What are the absolute BEST TV shows out right now? Need something new..

I just finish Breaking Bad and it was pretty good. 8.5/10 overall. I was not fond of the ending at all to be honest, in fact I am still irritated by it. But every episode was intense and kept you hooked. I almost shat my pants at the scene where Hank put 2 and 2 together and found out Walt was the guy he was looking for all along. And then that scene where Walt confronts Hank in his garage about the GPS tracker on his car, and Hank closes the garage door. I literally had chills.

I need something new to watch.

Have you tried mr robot?

Second season sucked but first was pretty sick tbh.

Comment

Ozark on Netflix is a good show though it's a knock off of breaking bad, it's still really good

Comment

Snowfall on FX.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Have you tried mr robot?

Second season sucked but first was pretty sick tbh.
          the first season was pretty good but i can't stand the look on the main actors face. i want to punch him square in the jaw every time i see him and his droopy ugly face. i think i stopped somewhere in the 2nd season because it got so bad. i just remember that scene where that blonde girl he was trying to get with went to a bar and picked up a burly black man, similar to hectari's ex gf did. she slept with him and then kicked him out of her house.
          Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Ozark on Netflix is a good show though it's a knock off of breaking bad, it's still really good
          hmm not sure if i'd want to watch a BrBa knockoff so soon.
          Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Snowfall on FX.
          sounds like a bland white people show. what's it about?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            the first season was pretty good but i can't stand the look on the main actors face. i want to punch him square in the jaw every time i see him and his droopy ugly face. i think i stopped somewhere in the 2nd season because it got so bad. i just remember that scene where that blonde girl he was trying to get with went to a bar and picked up a burly black man, similar to hectari's ex gf did. she slept with him and then kicked him out of her house.

hmm not sure if i'd want to watch a BrBa knockoff so soon.

sounds like a bland white people show. what's it about?
            Black people making and selling crack in LA.

Comment

Gamorra.. it's in Italian if you dont mind the subtitle.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Black people making and selling crack in LA.
                oh, really? sounds interesting, and i do need a black show in my arsenal. all of my black friends keep telling me the best way to get a girl to give up the Vag is to take her home after a nice hot date and put on what they call "Black TV", you know, shows like Power, Empire, etc. they say it works every time, no matter the race of the girl.

but my question to you is, and this is very important, is it an actual BLACK show, as in the writers, directors, producers, actors and all that black? or is it a "white" black TV show? one where white people are trying to bank off of black culture and crime?

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Gamorra.. it's in Italian if you dont mind the subtitle.
                  stop trying to act cultured, you know damn well you don't give a damn about no italian tv show, especially not one where you actually have to read subtitles. smfh i should momentarily put you on my ignore list for that.

*slaps you hard*

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    oh, really? sounds interesting, and i do need a black show in my arsenal. all of my black friends keep telling me the best way to get a girl to give up the Vag is to take her home after a nice hot date and put on what they call "Black TV", you know, shows like Power, Empire, etc. they say it works every time, no matter the race of the girl.

but my question to you is, and this is very important, is it an actual BLACK show, as in the writers, directors, producers, actors and all that black? or is it a "white" black TV show? one where white people are trying to bank off of black culture and crime?
                    I'm not sure. Probably those Jews.

Soundtrack is awesome though and Franklin is a real bruvva.

Comment

Working...
                    X