Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn vs. Manny Pacquiao Rematch Inching Closer To a Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, dang. Bob Arum and Jeff Horn giving Manny the cuckold treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Arum wants neutral judges.

That's the selling point of this scam fight lol

Pac should at least have the right to choose the venue of his choice as an ATG about to exit the sport. Australia again? Wow, that's another fixed fight on the works boys.

More elbows, wrestling take downs on the works for Horn.

Arum is milking Pac dry. This is pathetic.
      This isn't the first time we see Bob Arum run this script but never with completely unknown fighter. You would think at this stage of his career and the amount of money he made for Arum he would be treated better. As his biggest fan, I hope you agree he should have left Arum a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Arum wants neutral judges.

That's the selling point of this scam fight lol

Pac should at least have the right to choose the venue of his choice as an ATG about to exit the sport. Australia again? Wow, that's another fixed fight on the works boys.

More elbows, wrestling take downs on the works for Horn.

Arum is milking Pac dry. This is pathetic.
        If Arum and PAC don't want neutral judges they'd be advised to not choose from any of four of the other five judges who reviewed the fight again afterwards with three scoring to Horn and one a draw, the fifth having Pac, maybe he could select him and ask just for the solitary judge, better still have Atlas and Stephen Smith too lmao.

Pac t.ards still clinging to Atlas' opinion and commentary.

Comment

No way...

There is no way I would fight Horn again in Aurobberia. NO WAY! Manny is thinking like, I beat him before and I'll beat him again, nomatter where we fight. They need an American referee though. These F'N foreigner's are dirty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
            Clean cut intelligent fresh faced Jeff Horn is a breath of fresh air to boxing which is permeated with the same type of low tattooed poorly bred kids with zero class and no upbringing. Jeff Horn's clean cut fresh look is what Boxing needs more of. Manny Paq's slimy looks grew old and Paq's greed made most throw up. Horn is the look boxing craves and needs to survive.
            yeah ? but hes a dirty sob in the ring he elbows ,headbutts , throws , trips , hits on the break , I was at the fight it was amazing what he got away with.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
              Manny needs to demand GLENN TROWBRIDGE be one of his judges.

Trowbridge is a very Pacquiao friendly judge.
              He can't. Horn is the A-side. Didn't you see the title? That wasn't accidental.

Jeff Horn vs. Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
                yeah ? but hes a dirty sob in the ring he elbows ,headbutts , throws , trips , hits on the break , I was at the fight it was amazing what he got away with.
                Horn fought to win in the fight of his life. The will to win often overcomes the rules and ethics of all sports. Horn was awarded the decision hard as that was to accept. great win for Horn and all of Australia.

Comment

Working...
                X