Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yes manny won 115 to 113

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      It's a popular time to blame Bob, but he's not wrong. Freddie actually did say Horn is tough from videos and he has a good right hand and all, and that Manny has to be more focused (than he was early in camp), but during the fight, he didn't speak up for Manny, not at all, it's like they were cool with the fouls. Freddie froze and it's not the first time. Fortune certainly underestimated Horn.
      I agree with what you are saying, but come on, you don't trash a guy In public who has made you millions of dollars the way Pacquiao made him.

It's called respect and decency and Arum don't know what either one of those words mean.

Comment

Arum is always one to look into the future. Even if his is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by billfifty View Post
          Very, Very, dark my friend
          Just like bob

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            Maybe Manny should join with Andre Ward's promoter, Boxnation? And replace Roach with Virgil Hunter. This could be best mix for Manny and he won't get fed to the wolves.
            Bellew of the week #BOTW

Comment

Whether you agree with the result or not, team pacquiao were complacent and overconfident, texting during presscons, talking down on horn when they're are the ones who agreed to the fight in the first place.
              Continue to live in the past and talk like manny is still on his primez
              Justine fortune didnt do sh@t for pacquiao.
              Thats why many easily become upset with the result because they continue to be convince that manny is still the monster that he was,
              I accepted long before that he is way past prime and even more so last sat, thats why its really easy to accept he lost. Horn had his case

Comment

Pot.... meet kettle. Wad-da load-ah hooey.

If Unkee Bob wasn't such an old firt I'd say he needs a beatdown. But he'll be deader than a sailcat on the side of the freeway before long anyway, so there's his payback for paying off judges and ref. All for his b.s. trilogy crapola. The old geezer needs to just retire already, GTF outta the damn way. He's ripped everyone off for way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Just like bob
                  you need meds dude when was the last time you had a check up? You got a lot of evil in you....Bob is an educated, lawyer [ they are all nasty but clever, ] he is also a running a business. He has made fighters into millionaires ...what they did after is not his problem. He has also provided fans like most of us tons of memories. If promoting was so easy he would have so many more competitors at his level. If he was as incompetent as some posters on here would have you believe he would not be in business for over 50 years...do you even know anyone who has had a business for 50 years?

Comment

Bob Arum will say anything to deflect from the suspicion that he paid off the judges.

Comment

I hate Arum but its true. Roach is pac's coach and he should've been complaining and yelling at that wack referee. Pac needs to leave Roach and Top Prank behind if he does continue boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X