Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RING IQ Channel Bitter of Canelo P4P #1 status: ''Nobody moves like that 168-175''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RING IQ Channel Bitter of Canelo P4P #1 status: ''Nobody moves like that 168-175''

For 5 minutes he and his panel say Thomas Hauser was a shill for exposing Dillian Whyte. He and his panel give Dillian Whyte benefit of doubt because Hauser has his ''source'' (unverified says them), and that the adverse finding meant nothing!! lol To then satisfy themselves they blame VADA (whom btw cleared Whyte..) and talk about Canelo for 10 minutes that he's on steroids and that nobody moves up in weights like him. Epic meltdown because his Loma lost!

TIMESTAMPED CLICK TO PLAY!

Well, he’s not an active boxer now anyways. Rather sit on the sidelines and watch then fight a challenging fight

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Well, he’s not an active boxer now anyways. Rather sit on the sidelines and watch then fight a challenging fight
      I follow Julius. Man he's so bitter as of late because Loma lost. He was outraged during his live commentary from rounds 1-6... He picked Loma too..

Then they talk about the P4P list updates and the panel is just going nutz now that Loma is ranked low, and behold, like never before, Julius implodes along with his panels mates that ''nobody moves from 160-175 like that'' yet Julius would use my bits of common sense that Canelo was filled at the weighs ins and not drained. Saltiness at its best! If Loma had won he wouldn't be talking like that. =)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        You must wonder, why does Julius and their panel try and clear Dillian Whyte and then change the whole subject on Canelo. lol. That doesn't make any sense other than Julius is unfortunately a FANBOY of boxing! lol

Comment

I guess you finally got over being pissed off at the Charlo brothers looking so good and are taking a break from starting 10 threads a day attacking them. Now you are back to your usual annoying habit of clogging up this boxing board with 10 threads a day praising your hero the great and wonderful Canelo. Bivol moves better than Canelo and would box his ears off at 168 and has been asking to fight him at 168 for years now. Beterbiev would beat him and Benavidez and Jermall might beat him. He is good but not this incredible boxing god you say he is. Besides he might as will be retired as seldom as he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I guess you finally got over being pissed off at the Charlo brothers looking so good and are taking a break from starting 10 threads a day attacking them. Now you are back to your usual annoying habit of clogging up this boxing board with 10 threads a day praising your hero the great and wonderful Canelo. Bivol moves better than Canelo and would box his ears off at 168 and has been asking to fight him at 168 for years now. Beterbiev would beat him and Benavidez and Jermall might beat him. He is good but not this incredible boxing god you say he is. Besides he might as will be retired as seldom as he fights.
            I don’t follow you. Ring IQ aka Julius is one of the best in the game exposing the Charlos... you’re in the wrong thread..

Btw word on the street is that you took the Loma loss rather badly

Comment

That Ring IQ guys really talks like that in real life lol, I dont follow him enough but I know alot of these "Media Guys" are taking the Loma lost hard.

Comment

Working...
              X