Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Forgive Dana White - He Might Be Having Issues, Problems In Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Forgive Dana White - He Might Be Having Issues, Problems In Life

The back and forth verbal battle between Golden Boy Promotions head Oscar De La Hoya and UFC president Dana White has made headlines for years on end. White has never pulled back any punches on De La Hoya, and neither has the Hall of Fame fighter and former six-division champion on the executive largely responsible for the growth of MMA.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol Dana White is a joke, sure he did good for himself at mma but he needs to stay out of boxing talk. He just a hater, all he does is bash the sport and cops out of the hate with saying "I like mikey" or something like that. Hes couldnt hack it in boxing as Mayweather waterboy and then when he became successful and reinvented himself with ufc and now came back with McGregor to boxing he couldnt hack it with the Boxing Buisnessmen and was talking shit about everyone cause they didnt bow down to his ways.

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black there

Comment

Awww so we arent going to see Oscar v Dana in a hexagon with 7 ounce gloves on ? Boooo

Comment

Comment

De La Hoya is a Legend

Comment

Beautiful trolling from GB

Comment

Coke head talk

Comment

Smh

DLH will rather make peace with Dana white who talks **** on him but won’t work with pbc? That’s how much of a hater he is of Haymon

Comment

oscar must be in some rehab program

Comment

Working...
                    X