Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had bad immigration policy for over 40 years. Operation Wet_back actually used to be a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
      lol @ Dunn for claiming that the most viewed news network in America is 'alt right'

This guy spends too much time browsing Occupy Democrats.

I told you the guy is a rabid superfan.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Twisting what? I have long pointed out Obama 's record on deportation in threads in the lounge so none of this is news to me. I am fully aware of the treatment.

The question is why didn't the guys at Fox, Breitbart, and all the other alt right sites you frequent not say anything when Obama did this? Answer, because doing so would mean all the BS spewed from you guys saying "Obama didn't care about America" etc was untrue.

Yet now you want to bring it up because Trump is getting criticized. GTFOH!

I think Boxsfan83's point is important.
        while obumass was deporting hispanics in our southern border, he was pumping in muslim africans into our northern border. trying to flip red states.

lol you only ever pointed out obama's deportation record to play gotcha. not once did you complain about how he was able to do it.

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
        lol @ Dunn for claiming that the most viewed news network in America is 'alt right'

This guy spends too much time browsing Occupy Democrats.
        dunn claims he only watches rachel maddow. was probably crying with his boy yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          while obumass was deporting hispanics in our southern border, he was pumping in muslim africans into our northern border. trying to flip red states.

lol you only ever pointed out obama's deportation record to play gotcha. not once did you complain about how he was able to do it.

dunn claims he only watches rachel maddow. was probably crying with his boy yesterday.
          Yeah sure he was. To even post that is ******ed.

No, I pointed it out because it was a fact. Posted it long before 1bad came up with the term"Playin gotcha", which is just some silly thing he used when he gets caught lying as he often does.

edit: note that I haven't criticized Trump for how he is deporting illegals. I only commented on the difference in the coverage.

That you are using it is even more pathetic but why should I be surprised-you tend to copy him, hannity and a host of other non educated Trump supporters.

when did I claim that? I actually make sure to get information from all sides of the spectrum.

Fox and the other alt right/pro republican media outlets you guys swear by never reported on Obama's handling of illegals because it contradicted the narrative that he was anti American.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-20-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Boise, Idaho, has accepted more refugees than New York and Los Angeles combined;
            https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ed-states.html

Comment

this is mall of america on any given day

thanks obama.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ed-states.html
                Obama increases Syrian refugees because of war. According to the article "Some of them have reached large cities like Chicago and Houston, but most have been sent to more affordable, medium-size cities. Boise, Idaho, has accepted more refugees than New York and Los Angeles combined; Worcester, Mass., has taken in more than Boston."

You label it " pumping in muslim africans into our northern border. trying to flip red states."

WTF?

Comment

She hasn't cried like that since Election Night.

Comment

lol you only ever pointed out obama's deportation record to play gotcha. not once did you complain about how he was able to do it
                    Exactly.

Remember, the pics of the kids in cages were taken when Obama was president.

Not a word from superfan Dunn on that, but yet he's blasting Trump for being cruel and inhumane at every turn.

You keep pointing out his blatant hypocrisy like this, he's going to have to resort to his typical insults here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Exactly.

Remember, the pics of the kids in cages were taken when Obama was president.

Not a word from superfan Dunn on that, but yet he's blasting Trump for being cruel and inhumane at every turn.

You keep pointing out his blatant hypocrisy like this, he's going to have to resort to his typical insults here soon.
                      Show me where I have blasted Trump for being cruel and inhumane.

Vlad, you and other Trump supporters are upset that these photos were hidden for so long from the public. Since they were hidden, explain how I or anyone else in the public, whether they are Pro Obama or not, were supposed to comment on these pictures before they were released to the public?

This should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X