Clear All

He’s bipolar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Bonespurs View Post
      He’s bipolar.
      “No h omo. Thats gay.”

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        He either has a very strange sense of humor. Or really needs help in some way. He won’t kill himself. If he really wanted to he would have by now instead of telling the world. But still needs some kind of meds or something
        Psychologically, a person who claims to be willing to commit suicide and puts it online wants attention. Often a sign of abuse at some level, or just base depression.

My suspicion: He's coming to grips with his reality. He's got way too many kids with way too many women, an unhealthy relationship with a guy who ended up way more successful than him, he has no motivation when fighting anymore.

I wonder if someone close to him died recently.

Comment

Fool is asking to raise money for his neck bone lol

https://www.gofundme.com/5o8dl14

Comment

jumping floyd??? the fcvk....

Comment

Somebody cap this fool already. I swear I hate this younger generation. They think, speak, and act irrationally and the first sign of somebody "not caring" about them or "not checking on them":, they threaten suicide. Smh

Leave the drugs alone and go get some help. People like this belong in jail or psych ward....to make sure they don't harm their loved ones, themselves, or innocent bystanders.

Comment

You know how they got sweeps for TV ratings? Is there like some sorta sweeps thing for IG cuz this mfer flip out with weird sh^t on IG like twice a year like clockwork.

Also the 30 for 30 on Broner is gonna be solid once this whole story plays out.

Comment

there's a story about a boy who cried wolf over and over again to get attention and to rile up the townspeople. in the original fairytail the dude's sheep all get worked over, and his family goes cold and dies.

broner is still a boy in his mind, and he keeps crying wolf literally about killing himself. the guy is charting out new waters in pathetic. i don't want him to die, i don't want his family to go hungry.

but otherwise, universe, do your worst. you will not find a bigger clown anywhere.

Comment

Maidana f'ed him up bad. Really destroyed his brain.

Comment

Working...
                    X