No announcement yet.

The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Green - Don't front, Choci. You never watched Pele play in his prime days.
    I didn't say I had.

But the beautiful game has a long tradition in Brazil. And it's something that the national team has gotten away from in recent World Cups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      So the most popular thread in the entire history of this site has been unstickied and now we have loads of clueless yanks in this thread talking ****, just sticky the football thread back and we will leave you to this shitehawk of a thread you've tainted.
      you voted England to win you can't act all mighty and knowledgeable

Actually it's good that football thread got unstickied it was getting too Britishy if that's a word

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

I don’t know if that reflects worse on me, or on you. It was funny though so, touché.

Ummm, I’d say the lounge is pretty well mixed. But Americans I’m sure are the majority on the day to day threads.

How about the “soccer, football, soccer” thread. Do you think it has been mostly Americans?
        I am just saying that on this majority lounge. A football thread still managed toreign supreme over any other thread. Doesn't that tell you something?

Don't bring my love and respect for this site into question. Only death can stop me from posting on here or an ignorant mod. I will posting on here til I die; get used to dat, Obese boy!

Comment

I am just saying that on this majority lounge. A football thread still managed toreign supreme over any other thread. Doesn't that tell you something?

Don't bring my love and respect for this site into question. Only death can stop me from posting on here or an ignorant mod. I will posting on here til I die; get used to dat, Obese boy!
          Obese??? that’s rich. You’re so cute when you get angry.

Yea, it tells me the soccer is the number 1 sport in the world. Just not in America. In America, the women dominate soccer.

Do you even lift, bro?

Comment

Yea, it tells me the soccer is the number 1 sport in the world. Just not in America. In America, the women dominate soccer.
            That's not true women don't even have a televised pro league

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I didn't say I had.

But the beautiful game has a long tradition in Brazil. And it's something that the national team has gotten away from in recent World Cups.
              Ronaldhino was the last one with flair.

When Neymar tries nowadays, he gets instantly fouled.

Comment

Obese??? that’s rich. You’re so cute when you get angry.

Do you even lift, bro?
                Red - Not an insult. I thought we were cool? It's an endearment. Smoke a spliff and chill, Obesey.

Yellow- so how in a lounge dominated by American males did it become the number one thread. Women only dominate other women in football in America or are you trying to say the American Women's national team would beat the men's national team?

Green - Yeah. However much a 6 gallon contain filled with water weighs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  That's not true women don't even have a televised pro league
                  They don’t. Cause America is sexist and women should be in the kitchen.

Comment

Red - Not an insult. I thought we were cool? It's an endearment. Smoke a spliff and chill, Obesey.

Yellow- so how in a lounge dominated by American males did it become the number one thread. Women only dominate other women in football in America or are you trying to say the American Women's national team would beat the men's national team?

Green - Yeah. However much a 6 gallon contain filled with water weighs.
                    I’ve never heard of such a thing. You sure you aren’t trying to pull some Tom foolery on me?

Because America ain’t the world. Look at the thread... Three Americans. Look at the OG thread. Who dominates those? It damn sure ain’t Americans. Why? Cause American men don’t really give a **** about soccer (except the ones that play it) Look at the men’s pro teams here in America, do you think they could compete in la liga, English premier league or any other over seas league for that matter? Hell-to-the-naw-naw-naw-naw!

That’s about 50 pounds. Not bad.

Comment

• its hard to not pick germany once again. Just truly in a league of their own. and also being russia, this climate is their natural habitat, they will surely be in the qaurter finals if nothing else but I can easily see them winning again.

Comment

Working...
                      X