Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: In a Rematch - I'd Knock Tony Bellew Out Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s be honest, Bellew was one of his crappy opponents

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
      No matter what - Stevenson has a credibility problem. He's been far too lazy and lacking in ambition for some time now.
      Why the hell is he targeting a Cruiser/Heavy guy he knocked out 5 years ago when he's (hopefully) about to get laid out by Jack?
      Maybe he can see the writing on the wall, and that is he is the odd one out in the division, and just to confuse the fans, give himself more time off with excuses he'll move up to cruiserweight where he can take money from Al not to fight, get fat, win the IBC title off a street sweeper then declare he is 'TBE'.
      It’s hard to be motivated in the most underloved division in boxing, let’s be honest when was the last time guys be like ‘ah man we gotta tune into this cruiserweight fight tonight?’ ...like never

Comment

Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
        Adonis is a has-been. Bellew kills him in the ring in a rematch. Bellew been fighting killers since the Stevenson fight. Adonis been fighting cab drivers and dog walkers.
        Why , who the fugh was Bellew ?
        Superman khtfo again and again and again
        But why no kudos to Stevenson
        Ko’d him and now he the big man all over

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          I’d watch it ... Why not

It’s not as if Stevenson is gonna fight kov anytime soon
          Only cause Kovi is still under Kathy ‘ s skirt

Comment

Originally posted by Barristan View Post
            Every boxer who loses then moves up claims he was "killing" himself to make weight and that's why he lost....only 1 out of 5 are true statements and Bellew wouldn't be that 1. To anyone who doubts that, watch the fight again....he's not at Stevensons level.

Well said
            I have absolutely nothing to add
            Well done

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
              It’s hard to be motivated in the most underloved division in boxing, let’s be honest when was the last time guys be like ‘ah man we gotta tune into this cruiserweight fight tonight?’ ...like never
              I think personally, the last time I said those words :
              James Toney vs Vasiliy Jirov
              Your right though , never said those words again.
              Good point

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
                at 175 I don't see bellew winning. people are too blinded with hate on Stevenson. everytime he fought one of his crappy opponents there are poles and by those stevenson was the underdog..
                the fonfara rematch where stevenson had no chance..
                Are you talking about the rematch after Fonfara had been brutally KO'd by unknown Joe Smith? Fonfara was beyond shot at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  Are you talking about the rematch after Fonfara had been brutally KO'd by unknown Joe Smith? Fonfara was beyond shot at that point.
                  Fonfara imo would knock the fugh out of Jack
                  Jack would have no chance
                  Once Stevenson destroys Jack , we’re gonna hear Jack was just an overblown sm
                  And Stevenson dodge some other fighter blah blah blah
                  I would love for him to fight some of the bigger names but as they say , it takes two to tango
                  It can’t be always his fault
                  Haters gonna hate but the grass ain’t greener on the other side

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                    I think personally, the last time I said those words :
                    James Toney vs Vasiliy Jirov
                    Your right though , never said those words again.
                    Good point
                    Holyfield was about the only other aside from James Toney, you could argue David Haye, but the interest was really in seeing him move up and disrupt that divison rather than admiration for his Cruiser career

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      Holyfield was about the only other aside from James Toney, you could argue David Haye, but the interest was really in seeing him move up and disrupt that divison rather than admiration for his Cruiser career

And the whole cruiserweght with Evander felt so fast
                      It seemed like a fast jump to the heavyweights
                      Exciting time though

Comment

Working...
                      X