No announcement yet.

I think GGG is about to get ****ed by the sanctioning cartels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think GGG is about to get ****ed by the sanctioning cartels

He just ****ed up a lot of money for the WBC and WBC cartels. We know it's not GGG's fault but his out of character complaining put a dark cloud over the fight if it were going to take place. We saw how the sanctioning cartels came out and backed Canelo. Canelo is the money man and GGG just ****ed up the church's money in their eyes. The WBC might call 2 mandatory fights in a row while the WBA calls a mandatory at the same time which forces him to drop one of the belts. Or he'll get robbed in a fight.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    He just ****ed up a lot of money for the WBC and WBC cartels. We know it's not GGG's fault but his out of character complaining put a dark cloud over the fight if it were going to take place. We saw how the sanctioning cartels came out and backed Canelo. Canelo is the money man and GGG just ****ed up the church's money in their eyes. The WBC might call 2 mandatory fights in a row while the WBA calls a mandatory at the same time which forces him to drop one of the belts. Or he'll get robbed in a fight.
    It's not Golovkin fault but I won't be surprised if that corrupted orgs strip him soon.

Comment

If the rematch takes place in September, I think he will be fine. That just amounts to a 4 month delay. If anyone wants to mess with Golovkin's money, it could be Canelo or Golden Boy by refusing the rematch...however, Golden Boy needs the money as more than 90% of their revenue comes from Canelo fights, so I think the fight will happen and everything will work out.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
        If the rematch takes place in September, I think he will be fine. That just amounts to a 4 month delay. If anyone wants to mess with Golovkin's money, it could be Canelo or Golden Boy by refusing the rematch...however, Golden Boy needs the money as more than 90% of their revenue comes from Canelo fights, so I think the fight will happen and everything will work out.

A one year suspension is standard according to the NSAC. They have the option of reducing it to 9 or 6 months. Is It's a retroactive 6 month suspension it'll be over in August. I don't think you can promote a fight while you're suspended. Not 100% positive about that but what would be the point of a suspension if you're still signing and promoting fights?

Comment

He'll be OK, just as long as he fights a GBP endorsed fighter on the 5th May. Golovkin still getting played like a puppet, bowing down to the wants of GBP, WBA, WBC. Fight O'Sullivan or that Falcao fella and he'll be fine, tries to be bold and do something for his own good then he'll find himself up against the organisations.

Comment

He wrote something? I like the signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Man who df is that bubble booty baddie in ya sig?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Second this motion, who is that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Originally posted by Scary View Post
                  He wrote something? I like the signature.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18639313&postcount=10

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    He'll be OK, just as long as he fights a GBP endorsed fighter on the 5th May. Golovkin still getting played like a puppet, bowing down to the wants of GBP, WBA, WBC. Fight O'Sullivan or that Falcao fella and he'll be fine, tries to be bold and do something for his own good then he'll find himself up against the organisations.
                    That's an interesting point - may well be the case.

Comment

Working...
                    X